Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Good morning.....I was a fantastic looking start to the day....a glowing red sky.....I think it is downhill from now on.....looking very grey skies in the distance....

Had another good day in the garden...It is looking pretty good for February

Off to do a bit of shopping this morning.....Have a mooch around the shops....

Have good days peeps.....:wave:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • lj*
    lj* Posts: 234 Forumite
    Options
    Morning everyone, blowing a hooley here and rain too. Stay at home day for me I think! :)
  • lj*
    lj* Posts: 234 Forumite
    Options
    Oh and while I remember, was in one of the bigger mr shoes yesterday and the few zoella gift sets and candles , random ex Xmas gift sets had been put on the end of isle clearance area and marked at £10!!!!!! :eek: needless to say I didn't get one:rotfl:
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    Good morning all

b22ef515486d03ff35db63dc0f1bd3d8.jpg
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Anyone looking for car insurance...I did mine yesterday.....I went through Quidco.........GoCompare returns £45 for insurance...Sorted mine for £147 for the next year....

This deal expires at midnight
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    edited 13 February 2018 at 9:21AM
    Options
    Good morning all

Think everyone is having a lie this morning Gocat

Hugs to Sue and hope cjj is ok too Cjj I will message you later

LEJC if you are lurking hope you are ok too

Rhosy Hope all goes well at the hospital and you will hopefully not put your hand back in your letterbox :rotfl: but made me smile

Bubbs your weight loss is amazing as it Di's but lets not forget our lovely tweets who has maintained her loss well

GD is 9 today so will be off to see her later and her very expensive present How much :eek: hopefully pictures later

Enjoy your day
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Good morning.....I was a fantastic looking start to the day....a glowing red sky.....:

Morning paw sniffers,

Just seen a photo DS has posted. Leeds was pink this morning:eek:

Horrible here:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Good morning all, raining here. Woke up to a very eerie light with the red sky dissipated through clouds!
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    What!!!8217;s our favourite pancake topping?:)

I!!!8217;m going for lemon and sugar using my Aldi lemons:D

We have maple syrup, the proper stuff that we brought back from Canada with us. And we don't have pancakes, we have waffles :rotfl::rotfl:

Glad I got out in the garden yesterday, managed to get rid of some weeds (don't you just hate that horrible green alkanet :mad:) Also managed to cut up all the woody bits on my patio that are waiting for the right weather for the incinerator. Not sure if my cotoneaster will survive, it is not well and I have had to take a lot of wood off it, but we shall see.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    michaels wrote: »
    Blueberry compared for me. Got 6 x 4 packs at minus 75p each - unfortunately they are tasteless

?

Thanks michaels...I’ll just buy one pack of those then....still a useful filler:)

Ages since I shopped in T. Bet they won’t accept my 6 coupons:o

Fancy Sains not being cheaper on the Doctored Pizzas....that would have been another good filler:o

I’ll go after lunch. There might be some salad reductions:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Good morning all, raining here. Woke up to a very eerie light with the red sky dissipated through clouds!

We have maple syrup, the proper stuff that we brought back from Canada with us. And we don't have pancakes, we have waffles :rotfl::rotfl:

Glad I got out in the garden yesterday, managed to get rid of some weeds (don't you just hate that horrible green alkanet :mad:) Also managed to cut up all the woody bits on my patio that are waiting for the right weather for the incinerator. Not sure if my cotoneaster will survive, it is not well and I have had to take a lot of wood off it, but we shall see.

Our front garden is looking a bit sorry for itself. I still haven’t pruned the tops of the hydrangeas, so it all looks a bit “ dead”

The good news is the crocuseseses:D are poking through:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills