Jo Nesbo's The Redbreast: Harry Hole Book 3

Options
Jo Nesbo

As a thank you for signing up to Jo’s email newsletter we’re giving away 1000 audio downloads of The Redbreast: Harry Hole Book 3.

Not all angels are heaven sent. I am one such angel, and I have come to pass judgement on the living, and the dead…

A report of a rare and unusual gun – a type favoured by assassins – being smuggled into the country sparks Detective Harry Hole’s interest. Then a former WW2 Nazi sympathizer is found with his throat cut. Next, Harry’s former partner is murdered. Why had she been trying to reach Harry on the night she was killed?

As Harry’s investigation unfolds, it becomes clear that the killer is hell-bent on serving his own justice. And while the link between the cases remains a mystery, one thing is certain: he must be stopped.

To claim your free audio download visit https://www.audiobooks.com/promo before 31st December 2018 and use the promo code NESB1RED

1. Create your free account
2. Download the audiobooks.com app
3. Login with your new account information
4. Visit My Books to start listening to your new free title

Existing customers can visit the My Account page on our website and scroll down to the spot that asks ‘Have a promo code?’ The book(s) will then be added to your account.

*If you're not already signed up to the newsletter, you can do so here*
'...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks Midnighter, I have moved away from the kindle post just to make people aware that this is a subscription service and to avoid chat on the ongoing kindle thread.

Subscriptions
    Audiobooks Subscription members agree to pay a recurring monthly fee, permitting us to charge membership dues and any applicable tax, until the account is cancelled online or by phone. Membership dues, including promotional pricing and limited time offers, are subject to change at a pre-specified time, or at Audiobooks.com's discretion.

Pre-Authorization Charge on Sign-Up
    New customers may see a pre-authorization charge for £7.99 show up on their PayPal or credit card account, depending on their method of payment provided on sign-up. This is our system's way of checking to make sure your billing information is valid. The pre-authorization is voided instantly, but may take between 2-6 business days before PayPal or your credit card company shows the transaction as canceled. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure