Lidl Super Weekend Deals 13 & 14th October

Options
2»

Comments

• mon37
    mon37 Posts: 416 Forumite
    Options
    I've mentioned this before, but I find if you mix the luxury one with a bag of tesco value muesli you get a great Doreset style mix. Lasts ages too.
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    Moosli, moosli, mooooosli pour moi (the blue one). So utterly delicious :)

Blue no added sugar muesli were all sold out by the afternoon at my local. Still managed to pick up 3. Looks like very popular muesli. Plenty brown muesli left.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    mon37 wrote: »
    Blue no added sugar muesli were all sold out by the afternoon at my local. Still managed to pick up 3. Looks like very popular muesli. Plenty brown muesli left.
    You're right, customers had picked through the outers and left the brown ones. I managed to pick up the last 6 non-squished packs this lunchtime. For some reason I thought they were 99p each so was happy when I got to the till!

Just in case I've give the wrong impression, if the brown one matches Alpen original then that too will be delicious but dangerous as it will be just as easy to eat in abundance, but far too sugar-loaded to be healthy. I daren't buy it for that reason alone.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure