Spikes in production

Options
2»

Comments

• hollie.weimeraner
    Options
    There have been no changes in anything. The inverter doesn't show the spikes and the spikes aren't every day. Today I have a perfect bell with no spikes/troughs.
    I'll leave it to my installer initially I think :)
  • zeupater
    zeupater Posts: 5,355 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    There have been no changes in anything. The inverter doesn't show the spikes and the spikes aren't every day. Today I have a perfect bell with no spikes/troughs.
    I'll leave it to my installer initially I think :)
    Hi

If the inverter doesn't show spikes than it's probably nothing to do with the inverter ...

- What's in place between the inverter and Sunny Portal ... is it a SunnyWebbox or is there a comms card in the inverter? ...

- Have you ever looked at correcting the time in the inverter & SunnyWebbox using the functionality in SunnyExplorer .... I've never looked, but can you also do this remotely through SunnyPortal? - It's worth having a look ....

- Can you also check if the same spikes are visible in Explorer as it should show 5 minute recorded generation time-slices ... this data will come directly from the inverter and therefore confirm that there's an interface or interface timing issue somewhere in the downstream comms ...

HTH
    Z
    "We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then is not an act, but a habit. " ...... Aristotle
    B)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport