Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Corona
    • By Corona 8th Dec 18, 4:38 PM
    • 881Posts
    • 805Thanks
    Corona
    Special Lamb recipe for Christmas?
    • 8th Dec 18, 4:38 PM
    Special Lamb recipe for Christmas? 8th Dec 18 at 4:38 PM
    Does anyone know a really special lamb recipe that I could cook on Christmas Day - using a slow cooker?

We're going to be having our turkey dinner on Boxing Day and hubby has asked for lamb. I want to use the slow cooker (oven is unreliable plus we will be at church in the morning) and thinking about a casserole or maybe lamb shanks or similar.

Have gone through all my recipe books but everything looks so plain.

Can anyone help?
Page 1
    • Owain Moneysaver
    • By Owain Moneysaver 8th Dec 18, 7:42 PM
    • 10,011 Posts
    • 12,489 Thanks
    Owain Moneysaver
    • 8th Dec 18, 7:42 PM
    • 8th Dec 18, 7:42 PM
    Moroccan tagine style dishes eg Slow-cooker lamb and sweet potato tagine served with pomegranite couscous which takes a few minutes and adds some colour (this isn't a slow-cooker recipe but can probably be adapted)
    A kind word lasts a minute, a skelped erse is sair for a day.
    • Corona
    • By Corona 10th Dec 18, 5:10 PM
    • 881 Posts
    • 805 Thanks
    Corona
    • 10th Dec 18, 5:10 PM
    • 10th Dec 18, 5:10 PM
    Moroccan tagine style dishes eg Slow-cooker lamb and sweet potato tagine served with pomegranite couscous which takes a few minutes and adds some colour (this isn't a slow-cooker recipe but can probably be adapted)
    Originally posted by Owain Moneysaver

This looks great. Thank you
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,696Posts Today

8,003Users online

Martin's Twitter