Glazing - Betterhomes (NI) llp liquidated

Options
I had glazing and doors put in by Betterhomes in 2014 and have since learned they have ceased trading. I have a fault with a sealed glazing unit and am trying to get this fixed by the 10yr guarantee by Network Veka which was given to me at the time by Betterhomes. This is problematic as although I have a signed contract with Betterhomes and Network Veka’s guarantee I am unable to find my Terms & Conditions (if they even supplied it) from Betterhomes so my guarantee means nothing.

Has anyone been in the same boat with having to get Betterhomes work fixed?

Please check you were given Ts&Cs by Betterhomes if they did work for you as your warranty means nothing otherwise.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Comments

• BigAl94
    BigAl94 Posts: 1,919 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Never come across a 10 year guarantee that works!
  • Mrs_Mac_1
    Options
    This guy is highly recommended on facebook with piles of 5*reviews. He may be able to help you in the event that you get nowhere with your guarantee. I am not related or affiliated to this man.

Look up "Mtm Upvc Doctor" on facebook.

Best of luck.
  • lastbigspender
    Options
    SamHall wrote: »
    I had glazing and doors put in by Betterhomes in 2014 and have since learned they have ceased trading. I have a fault with a sealed glazing unit and am trying to get this fixed by the 10yr guarantee by Network Veka which was given to me at the time by Betterhomes. This is problematic as although I have a signed contract with Betterhomes and Network Veka’s guarantee I am unable to find my Terms & Conditions (if they even supplied it) from Betterhomes so my guarantee means nothing.

Has anyone been in the same boat with having to get Betterhomes work fixed?

Please check you were given Ts&Cs by Betterhomes if they did work for you as your warranty means nothing otherwise.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Check out Home Design Group Ltd same crowd and same Managing Director as Better Homes but be aware they don't want to know when you have a problem.
  • lastbigspender
    Options
    Mrs_Mac_1 wrote: »
    This guy is highly recommended on facebook with piles of 5*reviews. He may be able to help you in the event that you get nowhere with your guarantee. I am not related or affiliated to this man.

Look up "Mtm Upvc Doctor" on facebook.

Best of luck.

I have watched some of his videos too, very funny when he calls companies and con men out hahaha
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure