Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Saversue
    Saversue Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    wendyak wrote: »
    I used to have this contract and they replaced up to four parts free ...I just acted silly and they replaced some then found they had to send out for more.
    The next day a different guy came with the extra parts but it didnt sort it so I made him tea and told him that I was promised it would work and couldnt pay for any extra parts.
    He agreed to replace the whole circuit board, electrics too for no extra money and was really lovely about it.
    My boiler is absolutely ancient and still going strong nearly five years later, so hope you get yours sorted too x

Thanks wendyak, hope they can fix it. 22 year old boiler, easy for me to act dumb and make tea.
    Turned itself off at 3.40 and just decided to come on again very briefly, off again now - driving me nuts.
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Good evening Elite :hello:

So very cold here today, I just ventured as far as health centre and back. Another trip there tomorrow, maybe :o

I’ve enjoyed catching up, and have made a few notes along the way :cool:

Have you all filled up with beans and soup in Mr M and yogurts from Mr A, as long as you’re all warm and happy is the main thing.

Hugs and special thoughts to the Elite poorly and those feeling low in mind and spirit. Yoyr3 always in my thoughts xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    Thanks Anon but, like everything on here, info is provided in good faith and we shop at own risk. :)

Good evening Elite.
    Hoping everyone is warm, happy and well. Hugs to those in need.

Hi Anon

I will second Pacifica and meant to a response earlier but got caught up with making the dinner All shops at our own risk and every post was helpful even if not fully understood by me at least
    :beer:
  • altojack
    Options
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    Thanks Anon but, like everything on here, info is provided in good faith and we shop at own risk. :)

Good evening Elite.
    Hoping everyone is warm, happy and well. Hugs to those in need.

I couldn’t have put it any better than you. Anon you are a great source of information, always have been, always will I hope. We all know these things are at our own risk. The same as going after glitches, we take the chance they are working xx

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

• Saversue
    Saversue Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anyone got a link to the other products giving points at Morrisons, very sad to say I can't make use of beans as I and no-one I know likes them. Know condensed milk and custard have been mentioned.

Still have Heinz5Beans from when there were free vouchers to print some years ago.
    Told myself I would grow to like them, but didn't work, so not going to do it again.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Evening all :D
    Just to let you know my sister tried the ogx coconut shampoo and conditioner and it compared v m, will get receipt details later
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • altojack
    Options
    Snap-ant, not that I’m nosey, oh no but I just wondered how the bidding went with the gorgeous Griffin, I would have loved that.

louj . Hope you got the payment sorted out after that error the shop made :mad:

hampy Many congratulations to your DS and his gf. You’ve every right to be so excited, enjoy the visit to Spain next month :cool:

3Dogs. Thank heavens you had that prescription with you, a life saver indeed. Safe drive home today xx

mrsmac. Well done! Your motto for a while is “Not my concern”. Difficult when first letting go but you’ll soon reach the stage of “how did I ever have time to go to work” :rotfl:

Saversue. Speedy recovery wished for you. Have you seen a doctor about this chest infection? I do hope so. I’ve got one brewing or it could be the onset of pleurisy (again). Another appt booked for tomorrow.

All done, off for evening meds and a well deserved coffee :D

• bubbs
    Options
    Saversue wrote: »
    Anyone got a link to the other products giving points at Morrisons, very sad to say I can't make use of beans as I and no-one I know likes them. Know condensed milk and custard have been mentioned.

Still have Heinz5Beans from when there were free vouchers to print some years ago.
    Told myself I would grow to like them, but didn't work, so not going to do it again.

Its alot of eat smart items, soup, custard is 2 from top of my head
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Does anyone know how to check your points at morries online?
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to check your points at morries online?

Just log into your account and it shows you how many £5 vouchers you have plus your points total.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure