Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• neas
    neas Posts: 3,801 Forumite
    Options
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    Bubbs/Chris V have confirmed sharpies as working.

And vouchercrazy says:

9x Dove Maximum Protection Original Clean Cream Anti-Perspirant Deodorant (45ml)
    £49.50 £27.00
    9x Dove Maximum Protection Go Fresh Pomegranate Cream Anti-Perspirant Deodorant (45ml)
    £49.50 £27.00

Thanks Pacifica, good to know RE sharpies.

I'm just curious about deodorant as if it is instore I need to stock up on the deodorant I had from 3 years ago :).
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 20 March 2017 at 2:31PM
    Options
    Free Amstel beer on cos/cs today and tomorrow only A/s/m

Typical I've only just got back in. Not going to venture back out especially as it's tipping it down!

:beer::j:beer::j:beer::j

A break from free cider and C4rling - premium lager :cool:.

:T

If you want to pay for some too:

4 cans of Amstel £4.23 A v £4 S, £3.60 after APG, £1.35 after CS or CoS (can claim 4 times per account).

6 bottles of Amstel, buy in M £4.86, £2.50 CS or CoS, £2.36 for 6 bottles (can claim 4 times)

10 cans pack of Amstel, buy in M £10 (or 2 for £16), buy 2 £16, £6.66 cashback, £9.34 for 20 cans.

12 cans pack of Amste, buy in S £10, can claim 3, £3.33 cashback, £6.77 for 12 cans.

Anon

PS - Apologies for the range of emoticons - have you noticed I am looking for a change from C4rling ;)
  • vouchercrazy
    Options
    neas wrote: »
    Thanks Pacifica, good to know RE sharpies.

I'm just curious about deodorant as if it is instore I need to stock up on the deodorant I had from 3 years ago :).

The deodorant is just a good comparison to T
    A 5.50 v T 3.00 -10% =£2.70
    it works instore, hd and CC
    CC works out better if they are out of stock, 9 of mine was sub yesterday with the Sure deodorant I kept them all
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Free Amstel beer on cos/cs today and tomorrow only A/s/m

Typical I've only just got back in. Not going to venture back out especially as it's tipping it down!

ta for this, probally try Morribobs later.

It did though make me realise that my clicksnappy submissions from last week have not even tracked yet so I've emailed them with photos. and the ID numbers - they should at least have been tracking by now.
    I emailed the other one on Friday as I could not even get an ID number after 2 attempts, no reply yet
    My Quidco purchase for superdrug on Friday afternoon tracked within minites

Has anyone managed to find the Real Handful snacks yet in sainsbobs and if so whereabouts? Probably in the same region as the free drinks I could never find :(
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :)

Today my sisters & I are going off to Cardiff for sister's 2½ hour full body scan ...

Leaving soon as appt is 1pm

I'm in knots so I hope my sister is coping better ♥
    Sending positive thoughts to you both.
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    Good afternoon Elite :wave:

Emily being very good, she came through around 4am and I told her to get on the bed and she slept there the rest of the night. She is asking to go for a walk now but it is lashing down so she will have to wait or go in garden

Thinking of Snap and her Sis for the scan today and for bubbs for diabetic nurse this afternoon
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    How you doing ? Hope things are getting better for you X
    There's no rule book for parenting and it's not easy but we manage to get through it, some days are just harder than others and things will get better x

Thanks for asking, its still not good, got someone coming to see DS about his actions, on Friday, school have informed them, as they have a duty of care, aswell. Hopefully this will frighten the little sod :mad:

He has been an angel child over the weekend, doing stuff without asking, coming out with us without us moaning at him, him suggesting we do things together. All because he no longer has his phone, these blasted mobile phones are a devil for kids.
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    Oh and rose, your insurers are certainly getting things done and keeping you fully in the loop, so that is an excellent recommendation to them
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    In UOWIt hospital waiting.
    Nice cheese onion mash in cafe
    Sister is having a PET ic scan.
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    3Dogs wrote: »
    Oh and rose, your insurers are certainly getting things done and keeping you fully in the loop, so that is an excellent recommendation to them

Yes they are. Spoke to them at lunch an email I had from the loss adjustor about using their surveyors and insurance company just said yes go ahead and they will pay. Feel quite relieved now
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure