Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 3

Options

Comments

• altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thank you aau for the nice new thread :T
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    edited 29 November 2018 at 2:40PM
    Options
    Vodafone’s reward app, Very Me, now launched (similar to o2 priority/Wuntu)
    Just saw news of this online. Vodafone has now launched their own reward service, similar to o2 priority and wuntu. There’ll be free treats from shops, hot drink from costa, 2x odeon cinema ticket for £7 etc. Available to pay monthly and payg user.
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/vodafones-reward-app-very-me-now-launched-similar-to-o2-prioritywuntu-3124243

edit: it's accessed from the homescreen of the My Vodafone app but I can't get it to work even with a vodafone sim in my handset
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Thanks for the nice new thread. Unsure what the problem was?
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Naw, not really, just a smoothy recipe made from a combination of jealous plums, sour grapes and some old nut milk :D

:rotfl::rotfl:
    Must have been me then, jealous of TS and the four tops.......
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Thanks fie the shiny new thread, but I too would love to know what we did wrong, if only so we can avoid it in future :eek:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Freewheeling
    Options
    Karlie, I'd meant to say thank you for the Amazon tips. I was considering getting a free Prime trial for Christmas ordering so I'll have a look at your links.
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Morrisons.

Fuel%20(5).jpg
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Morrisons.

Fuel%20(5).jpg

This would stack nicely with the 10% back on M spends if you pay with Am3x (if it is available on your card and you have opted in to the offer).

Likewise, the £10 back on £30 spend at BP Am3x offer would stack with any N3ctar offer if you have one (though quite a bit of the £10 will be taken back by the extorionate price of fuel at BP - about 10p more per litre than the supermarkets :mad:).

HTH

Anon
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,006 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    This would stack nicely with the 10% back on M spends if you pay with Am3x (if it is available on your card and you have opted in to the offer).

Likewise, the £10 back on £30 spend at BP Am3x offer would stack with any N3ctar offer if you have one (though quite a bit of the £10 will be taken back by the extorionate price of fuel at BP - about 10p more per litre than the supermarkets :mad:).

HTH

Anon

Is the bp an amex offer, for some reason I had thought it was some sort of app thang (but perhaps it is just I didn't get it on my Amex).

Shame you can't buy gc in mr M that can be spent on M fuel, I wonder if gc will trigger the 10p petrol voucher. Our M has £100 visa gc for 107 so could do these in bulk with the amex 10% offer for a small profit, not sure it is worth the hassle....

Finally found a whs with the sm kenco ice coffee - except despite being the right product they seemed to have a different range of flavours :(
    I think....
  • Freewheeling
    Options
    michaels wrote: »
    Is the bp an amex offer, for some reason I had thought it was some sort of app thang (but perhaps it is just I didn't get it on my Amex).

Shame you can't buy gc in mr M that can be spent on M fuel, I wonder if gc will trigger the 10p petrol voucher. Our M has £100 visa gc for 107 so could do these in bulk with the amex 10% offer for a small profit, not sure it is worth the hassle....

Finally found a whs with the sm kenco ice coffee - except despite being the right product they seemed to have a different range of flavours :(

The only Kenco I found that matched Shopmiuim was the coconut flavour. There was one other flavour in there that didn't match any of the names and the barcode was exactly the same as the coconut which was weird, so I left that one.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure