CEMAP Study Material

Options
Hi all
I am a soon to be returning mortgage advisor having left the industry during the credit crunch. I went down a different path for the short term and then 10 years later here I am!
I want to brush up on my knowledge again and have tried, with no joy, to find my old cemap study materials.
I am fully qualified so do not need to sign up to any courses but I would like to get hold of the level 1 and 2 study material. Is there anywhere I can download or purchase this without the need for exams and support?

Thank you in advance for any assistance anyone can give!

Comments

• ACG
    ACG Posts: 23,729 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've helped Parliament
    Options
    The books are worthless though.

You would be better reading up on criteria and processes in addition to regulatory changes. Things like mortgage strategy and mrotgage solutions would be better (in my opinion).
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • bluewavein
    Options
    One help from this forum. I am planning to complete CeMAP for Mortgage Advisor certificate. Asking if can someone point me or forward me CeMAP study material. 
    Thanks in advance.
  • jasongor
    Options
    bluewavein did you have any luck getting up to date materials as yet? Looking for some myself.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure