Prize Not Received

Options
Hi I know this has been asked a million times before but I can only find really old information on search.

I've comped for 12 years and this is the first time I've not received a 'big' prize so want to take it further.

Can anyone send me a link to where I need to complain.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• ikkle87
    ikkle87 Posts: 8,449 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    It's the ASA that you need to complain to however they can't force the company to give you your prize they can just give them a bit of telling off.

It's best to try and rectify the situation with the company you won from if possible? Have you let them know that you've not received your prize and what was their response?
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
  • Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,178 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    What was the competition/prize?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • sleepyjones
    sleepyjones Posts: 6,087 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    When did the comp end?
    Was it an international comp?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income