Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good morning everyone.

Whats happened to the weather today, its cold and windy.

Kates outfit a light grey
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    [SIZE=+1]midwinter was yesterday's smartest player![/SIZE] star.gif

:D:D

22 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

[SIZE=+0]Today's Topic (Wednesday): History 1 : Easier

[/SIZE]32560317_2004087366299778_1788047210911367168_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=d2d9dd8a2b8c753d4be7ccf64797e079&oe=5B819245
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    windfall Wednesday £20 PE voucher when spending £25 at very
  • Snap-ant
    Options
    :)

Teal please :)
    Our Family Motto ~

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    windfall Wednesday £20 PE voucher when spending £25 at very

I ordered printer ink and a garden spade that OH needs - had to pay for delivery as the order is coming in 2 parcels - but its stuff I needed to buy anyway so getting a PE voucher is an added bonus - printer has started to turn pink now.

They also do some plant sets from about £15 upwards - some nice giant fushia plugletts that might be useful for someone

I am thinking that you could use an e voucher with the 00002 £5 main meal deal ... I wonder if these are use all at once e vouchers or if you could get 2 uses out of them ...
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Snap-ant
    Options
    :D:D:D

Today is good - Birkenstocks arrived in correct width size :D
    Holiday clothes I ordered from B0nprix as new customer fit perfect & were really cheap as I had 25% off & free delivery :D:D

Finally got a U in the 10ps to complete That Sister's set :D
    Our Family Motto ~

• mhoc
    Options
    Also a last shout out for anyone with Marks sparks cards - if you haven't checked your offers recently do so today, via the app or online - the current batch of offers finish today.

Mostly the normal 20% and 10% off various clothing types but on 2 of my cards I got £5 off jeans and leggings for one use (seemed to work on the cropped ones working out at £2.50 and the basic leggings which worked out at £4.50 after automatic discount)

Don't forget to also go through TCB or Q

free click and collect to your nearest store or simply foods.

On 2 of my cards I had buy £60 of bedding and get £12 off, unlimited usage.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mike347928
    mike347928 Posts: 74 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    LIDL weekend 26th, 27th may - hand cooked crisps 150g 37p (from 75p) lightly salted, salt and vinegar, salt and pepper.
  • Clipstrip_Bargains
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    I ordered printer ink and a garden spade that OH needs - had to pay for delivery as the order is coming in 2 parcels - but its stuff I needed to buy anyway so getting a PE voucher is an added bonus - printer has started to turn pink now.

They also do some plant sets from about £15 upwards - some nice giant fushia plugletts that might be useful for someone

I am thinking that you could use an e voucher with the 00002 £5 main meal deal ... I wonder if these are use all at once e vouchers or if you could get 2 uses out of them ...

thanks for this I also ordered printer ink

fingers crossed we can use voucher with zero2 £ meal
    I say "THANKS" to posts that make me smile - Oh and really good glitches.:j
    Good things come to those who wait:A Bad things come on express delivery:(
  • mhoc
    Options
    thanks for this I also ordered printer ink

fingers crossed we can use voucher with zero2 £ meal

The trouble is if someone says "spend £25 right now, this minute" my mind goes completely blank :D
    I think we need a sticky on the fridge door/stuck to the laptop/main computer with the things that are constantly on the A list or occasionally loitering on the B list
    - mine would be
    A LIST cat food, cat litter, plants and bulbs, wild bird food, loo paper, wine
    b LIST new underwear, white shirts for work, printer ink. leggings, tights, gift cards, nice chocolate
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure