Wilko Christmas Sale Now 75% off!

Options
Lion-King
Lion-King Posts: 98 Forumite
edited 24 January 2018 at 12:08PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
MSE update Wed 24 Jan: We've seen reports of £80ish Christmas trees for a fiver and many items for 10p (see our deals write-up). It's probably still not worth a special trip, but do check if you're going anyway and let us know what you got below.

Wilko have now reduced their Christmas stock to 75% off this is instore and online :j

Been after a singing reindeer which was £20 now just £5!

There is also a Rocking Reindeer for £3

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 9 Jan: Wilko started its Christmas sale in mid-December, so it’s likely to be the last few items in stock in store, as very few are still available online. We did however find a few things online, including a 20p Rudolf door sign, a 50p extra long santa hat and a 50p roll of wrapping paper (5 metres) as well as a few other items.

If you’re passing by a Wilko store it might be worth a look, otherwise you can order online and click and collect for free.

Big thanks to Lion-King for the original spot!

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    cant see any xmas in the sale ? http://www.wilko.com/icat/view-all-sale
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • dizzybee
    dizzybee Posts: 1,415 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    All Christmas stock is in store, there is no stock left at main warehouses,

SPC no:076
  • Lion-King
    Options
    Not sure what's left since posting this morning but here's the link. Hope it helps someone

http://www.wilko.com/shop-by-offers/christmas-savings/icat/christmas-savings
  • lilmiss1982
    lilmiss1982 Posts: 1,405 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Managed to pick up a couple of Jelly belly Bean Boozled games in store for just £1.50 each
    For thousands of people this Christmas, their must-have gift is far more vital than the latest gadget or toy – it’s blood. Please don’t let the festivities and cold weather prevent you from giving them the ultimate gift… give blood.
  • Iamsolucky
    Iamsolucky Posts: 1,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for this, no 75% signs in my store but still going through the tills at 75%
  • sarah1972
    Options
    Lion-King wrote: »
    Not sure what's left since posting this morning but here's the link. Hope it helps someone

http://www.wilko.com/shop-by-offers/christmas-savings/icat/christmas-savings

Page not found

Error: Problem encountered - Display process failure
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Lion-King
    Options
    Link works perfectly when I click on it
  • sarah1972
    Options
    Lion-King wrote: »
    Link works perfectly when I click on it

how odd, oh well, maybe its a sign for me not to spend more money :rotfl:
  • Lion-King
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »

I know but sometimes it's hard to resist a bargain or two :)

I've got the dreaded flu so bargains are a welcomed distraction
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    When fate speaks to you, its always wise to listen :)
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure