Recommendations for direct selling opportunities online

Options
Please can anyone recommend any reputable opportunities for selling items on-line where I don't have to hold any stock? Due to a disability I can't go door to door or do party plan and I need something I can do a few hours a week as when my health allows me, that is not a scam. Someone suggested Avon but I don't know if that would work on-line only.
I already do surveys etc but am looking for something more like a little business of my own to make me feel I'm paying my way and provide me with a bit of pocket money.

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,206 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    try the dedicated Avon thread here for starters

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3435527&highlight=avon

Then have a look through other similar threads on this sub board
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure