Center Parcs Promotion codes

Options

Comments

• cheekeemonkey
    Options
    Excellent - just saved myself the £100 on a family break in June. Nice to know it's booked and looking forward to it already.

Thanks again
    CM
    Failure is not in falling down but in not getting back up again
  • bargain_hunter_2
    Options
    ALLICOULDWISHFOR can you quote t&c's so that code can be re-instated - I'm about to book a short break and the code would come in very handy at the moment.

Thanks
    . FEB GC £255.82£240 :mad::mad::mad:
    MAR GC 230.46/ £240 :T:T
    APRIL GC 237.84/ £230 :(:(:(
    MAY GC £296.10/£ 270 (5 week month !):mad:
  • scoobylou_3
    Options
    Just what I need too but the code had been removed by the time I read this. If you can re-post with info on where you got it from as site rules state, I would be really grateful
  • leics_poshie
    Options
    I would really appreciate it if you could post the code again, really need to book a break
  • cam8
    cam8 Posts: 87 Forumite
    Options
    The code is ??????????? :j

Code source and who is allowed to use it is not mentioned as required by
    site rules: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.html?p=1009321&postcount=8 - Forum Team 2
  • pipjes
    pipjes Posts: 479 Forumite
    Options
    ive always wanted to go there, but my god how expensive is it even with the code???(350+) feeling very sorry for myself now!! would have been nice to celebrate our 2nd wedding an. this yr there as i was having a baby on our first one!! oh well!!
  • trigger_mike
    Options
    Code Is From An Daily Mail Offer, I Went To Center Parcs Last Year And I Was Good But Very Expensive And Knackering!
  • headcovers
    Options
    Do you need to show the coupon or proof of where you got the code from when you arrive or anything like that?
  • headcovers
    Options
    Well, I've booked it now, so I'm up the spout without a paddle if I need to show the coupon/voucher.

Also - does anyone have any experience of using the Adult Spa facilities during one of these breaks? I've figured out that entry to the Adult Spa is not part of the price, but I can't seem to find what it would cost to get in there.

All the prices quoted on the Aqua Sana website seem to include overnight costs and they don't appear to give details of visits by Center Parc customers?
  • apples1
    apples1 Posts: 1,180 Forumite
    Options
    The spa (aqu sana) is about £25 to get in per person (from memory). For that you get three hours. The spa is wonderful. Have used spa at longleat, Oasis W and Sherwood. Sherwood is out of this world - I floated out, worth every penny!! The traetments were wonderful there too, better than the other centre parcs I have visited.

Ohhh, wish I had some cash, could just do with a break there, esp the Spa!
    MTC NMP Membership #62 - made it back to size 12 after my children & I'm staying here!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure