• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Small of course.
    As i am an :A:p:rotfl:
    bubbs wrote: »
    Well you have more will power than me:T cause they would have been gone before i knew it:rotfl::rotfl:

Have to say this is rather unusual for me:rotfl::rotfl:

sunshinemummy~~have you seen the orange ones anywhere?
    None around here. thanks
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »

sunshinemummy~~have you seen the orange ones anywhere?
    None around here. thanks

No... thank god.

I cannot say that I would have the will power to stop myself emptying a tube directly into my mouth within 30 seconds of me seeing them!

So today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Breakfast today was - veggies/beef tomato based curry, with cauliflower rice.

I have my lady scrape :eek::eek::eek:.... at 12.30.... so having a coffee and then will walk
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,835 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all.

Hoep you are all well. Belated congratulations to kathrynha on SOTW, welcome to truebluemummy, and well done to lushlifesaver and any others on your loss (also pleased to hear your dad is on the mend, lush).

Weighed in a day early this week as I won;t have access to my usual scales tomorrow and pleased to report -3lb.
    Shows what keeping rigourously to the plan can do, after a few weeks veering dangeerously off in places.

Plan for today;
    B: Cheese & onion stuffed mushroom (HEXA & 1/2 HEXB for breadcrumbs
    L: Ham salad sandwich using other 1/2 HEXB, mixed leaf salad, red pepper, muller light
    D: not sure but have a jacket potato to use up so might be JP, mushrooms and lean bacon

snacks: plums, clementine, melon, muller light
    syns: none planned but have kitkats, lotus biscoff biscuits and after 8 mints in the house if tempted !
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    bubbs you will achieve your 5 stone on your 50th week....:T:T:T:T:T
    Hope so:D
    MissTeach wrote: »
    I've been AWOL for what feels like ages! A lot going on at the moment but have managed to maintain the weight I was at when I last posted (albeit with a big half term gain followed by losing 4.5lb and 2lb in the 2 subsequent weeks so back to where I was!)

I'm going to aim for -12lb this time which would be my next two awards which I have been trying to get for so long! Need to stop going up and down. Have been at the gym lots recently so have earned by Bronze and Silver body magic awards and am on the way to my gold now. Just happy with being much fitter and healthier.

Was awarded Greatest Loser 2018 in my group yesterday with a total of 6 stone 2lb loss so that was lovely!
    :T:T:T:T well done, is it done over the last yr? or in total out of the group? ours is next week
    No... thank god.

I cannot say that I would have the will power to stop myself emptying a tube directly into my mouth within 30 seconds of me seeing them!

So today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Breakfast today was - veggies/beef tomato based curry, with cauliflower rice.

I have my lady scrape :eek::eek::eek:.... at 12.30.... so having a coffee and then will walk

Weird breakfast:rotfl: i wouldnt have dared have that before having that done:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    p00hsticks wrote: »
    Morning all.

Hoep you are all well. Belated congratulations to kathrynha on SOTW, welcome to truebluemummy, and well done to lushlifesaver and any others on your loss (also pleased to hear your dad is on the mend, lush).

Weighed in a day early this week as I won;t have access to my usual scales tomorrow and pleased to report -3lb.
    Shows what keeping rigourously to the plan can do, after a few weeks veering dangeerously off in places.

Plan for today;
    L: Ham salad sandwich using other 1/2 HEXB, mixed leaf salad, red pepper, muller light
    D: not sure but have a jacket potato to use up so might be JP, mushrooms and lean bacon

syns: none planned but have kitkats, lotus biscoff biscuits and after 8 mints in the house if tempted !
    Well done:T:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Afternoon all:D
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 9 March 2018 at 5:16PM
    Options
    Afternoon everyone
    Not much to report today. Mammoth Asda delivery showed up this morning so I finally have food!
    Had to go and collect a top I ordered this afternoon but got some bargainous bras while I was there- since Ive lost weight Ive started wearing proper bras again as they are no longer scandalously expensive :D I got 4 for £11! Also got some muffin cases to make some of the oat muffins that mum made for me the other day and I really wanted to try.
    Still a bit stressed at the moment- 2500 word essay due Wednesday that I have not started! Ive been so flat out trying to get my PhD application in (closing date Sunday) that I neglected everything else!
    SP day today.
    B: HEXB Scan Bran with tomatoes and eggs with a bit of garlic salt. Decaf coffee with HEXA
    L: Boots Shapers Chicken Caesar salad (3) apple, 7Up Free Mojito
    T: Salt and chilli Quorn made with cauliflower rice, extra salad. Quark with Highlights (4 syns) with raspberries and blueberries, water
    S: Sandwich made with off the bone ham, gherkins, Laughiing Cow Light x 2 (part HEXA) and HEXB crustless bread. Hula Hoops pufts (3.5)
    Wine syns :D 4.5.
    Syns: 15
    Hope all is well xx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    p00hsticks wrote: »
    Morning all.

Plan for today;

Well done :T:T:T:T:T
    bubbs wrote: »
    Hope so:D

:T:T:T:T well done, is it done over the last yr? or in total out of the group? ours is next week

Weird breakfast:rotfl: i wouldnt have dared have that before having that done:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

All is good! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Mrs_Ryan wrote: »
    Afternoon everyone
    Not much to report today. Mammoth Asda delivery showed up this morning so I finally have food!
    Had to go and collect a top I ordered this afternoon but got some bargainous bras while I was there- since Ive lost weight Ive started wearing proper bras again as they are no longer scandalously expensive :D I got 4 for £11! Also got some muffin cases to make some of the oat muffins that mum made for me the other day and I really wanted to try.
    Still a bit stressed at the moment- 2500 word essay due Wednesday that I have not started! Ive been so flat out trying to get my PhD application in (closing date Sunday) that I neglected everything else!
    SP day today.
    B: HEXB Scan Bran with tomatoes and eggs with a bit of garlic salt. Decaf coffee with HEXA
    L: Boots Shapers Chicken Caesar salad (3) apple, 7Up Free Mojito
    T: Salt and chilli Quorn made with cauliflower rice, extra salad. Quark with Highlights (4 syns) with raspberries and blueberries, water
    S: Sandwich made with off the bone ham, gherkins, Laughiing Cow Light x 2 (part HEXA) and HEXB crustless bread. Hula Hoops pufts (3.5)
    Wine syns :D 4.5.
    Syns: 15
    Hope all is well xx

Do you have your application in?

Ask for an extension.... then crack on!

You know (and we know) you can do this x
  • Shelliknitter
    Options
    Hi there

Just found this thread.

I just started back at SW after a long absence due to health issues, but have only gained 2lbs in six months, so am happy at that! I'd love to be involved in this challenge; hopefully it'll give me a bit more incentive to stick to plan! Could you please put me down for a (hopeful) 14lb weight loss?

Good luck everyone!
    Shelliknitter
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Ssm- application in, I already have an extension and cant have another! I have four days so that should do it x
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure