MSE Poll: How much do you spend on holidays in a year?

Options
Poll started 16 October 2018
There’s a lot competing for our cash, yet many put holidays near the top of the pile. So we wanted to see how much of your income you spend on them.

How much AFTER-TAX income do you spend on all your holidays (UK and abroad) in one year?
Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.

If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.

Thanks! :)

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• Wizard_of_Id
    Wizard_of_Id Posts: 5,512 Forumite
    Options
    I have a very low income so even saying over 4 times my income is not relevant, I spend about 10 times my income on a 2 week holiday, sometimes more.
  • helenp2
    Options
    Same here. - its an impossible question

I am part of a couple - but it doesn't make it clear whether it refers to my income for my part of the holiday or joint income for the whole holiday.
    When my other half was at work he earned many times more than me. Now we are both doing mainly voluntary work. I have a small income and a bit of pension. He has no income.

What was the question again?
  • shropshirelady
    Options
    What's a holiday?
  • NaughtiusMaximus
    Options
    It depends. This year all we had was a few day trips due to a house move so less than a week's combined income, next year it will probably be around 6 week's worth.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure