Sainsburys Party Duck Spring Rolls

Options
Just ordered my shopping and noticed that I have got 3 packs of frozen Duck Spring Rolls for nothing!

Not only are they reduced to 50p a box, they also have a 'buy 3, save 97p' offer.

When I put 3 boxes in my basket, the price adjusted to zero! :confused: Even if I get charged by the store, the most I'll pay is 53p so am more or less getting 2 boxes for nothing!

:money:

Comments

• crazyposhgal
    Options
    wotnext wrote: »
    Just ordered my shopping and noticed that I have got 3 packs of frozen Duck Spring Rolls for nothing!

Not only are they reduced to 50p a box, they also have a 'buy 3, save 97p' offer.

When I put 3 boxes in my basket, the price adjusted to zero! :confused: Even if I get charged by the store, the most I'll pay is 53p so am more or less getting 2 boxes for nothing!

:money:

Wish they delivered in my area. Remember the Triple Velvet 4 pack at 90p too.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe
    she hasn't lost the ol' Bootsing magic :p:D
  • lauraaurora
    Options
    Didn't work for me. Put 3 in and the prices comes in at £1.50. They must have changed the it...
  • lauraaurora
    Options
    Ooops, sorry. Just noticed I hadn't booked my delivery slot. Works now!!
  • rainee
    rainee Posts: 454 Forumite
    Options
    is this just online or instore as well?
  • tigergold
    tigergold Posts: 1,095 Forumite
    Options
    there were only 3 left, picked them up, but no extra discount, still a bargin though - they are delicious, they were 3 packs for £5. Thanks wotnext
  • funnyguy
    funnyguy Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    Options
    Stores are selling them off as sell by date is early october.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure