Possible MSE Issue

Options
Did MSE just blip out for anyone else? It wouldn't load for me and came up with a lot of blue text instead of the site. Only for a minute. It happened like that a few days ago too. I'm trying to suss if it's 'me' or 'them'. So I would be grateful to know if anyone else got the same.

Thanks Guys

Blu XXX
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apology
THIS IS ME!

Comments

• yes just happened to me too
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thank you so much for that. It's a relief that it's problem their issue. Though MSE may not agree, of course.

Yours gratefully

Blu XXX
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    It happened to me today, and yesterday.
    At the same time of the day too. It doesn't last long, but it's annoying when you are trying to do the Advents, and you can't remember what page you are on.
    Be Lucky.
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • sleepyjones
    sleepyjones Posts: 6,087 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Remember they're working on a new forum, so it could be issues caused by the implementation of that
  • Blulu
    Options
    Good point sleepy.

Blu XXX
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • Zanzib
    Zanzib Posts: 5,375 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I've just had problems signing in. Thought I'd put the wrong password in as I got the error message, so redid it carefully and got another wrong password message, so came here and noticed that I am actually logged in.

May just be Chrome as Google is playing up today, and I can't access my comping email at the moment either.
  • Blulu
    Options
    Obviously, I don't know for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't another MSE 'thing'. As sleepyjones said above, they are working on changing the forum, so it will quite likely cause these sort of blips from time to time.

Blu XXX
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • carriejj
    Options
    Zanzib wrote: »
    I've just had problems signing in. Thought I'd put the wrong password in as I got the error message, so redid it carefully and got another wrong password message, so came here and noticed that I am actually logged in.

May just be Chrome as Google is playing up today, and I can't access my comping email at the moment either.

I had problems signing in too and a message came up saying I had to reregister my email address by 2020 and change my password to continue to access the site. I proceeded to reregister my email address but when I tried to change my password it wouldn't let me and said it didn't match my original one. So I just ignored the message and logged on as normal. Has anyone else found this message please and if so could they direct me to it please as I can't find it now. Thank you
  • EnglishWelshie
    Options
    I'm having problems saying your connection to this site is not fully secure. It only started happening yesterday as far as I am aware. This is when using chrome but using firefox everything is ok.
    Not sure what is causing it as I am signed in on https yet signed out I have the padlock showing on my browser saying connection is secure.
  • starrybee
    starrybee Posts: 1,917 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Happened to me about 5 minutes ago
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts