£100 a month pocketmoney target

Options
I’ve decided to set a target of £100 a month through online activities per month for some extra pocket money without affecting my normal budget !

I’ve signed up to yougov which is a bit slow going and Qmee which I’m cashing out £3 a day atm but it’s fairly labour intensive and may die off a bit after a while much like yougov !

Also planning on doing some eBay flipping/bulk buying and selling individually.

I work nights and look after 2 kids so it will all just work around that ideally on my mobile as it’s the easier than keep going to the laptop and I’m regularly out at various activities for the kids.

Any other ideas to throw into the pot ?

Comments

• Camster
    Camster Posts: 135 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    You could take a look at doing online surveys with:

https://www.intellizoom.com/

They ask you to visit websites and give your opinion on their usability and pay $8 (about £6.50) per survey. I've done some of their surveys and they are very straightforward and normally take about 20 minutes or so to complete.

They send you notifications of surveys automatically once you have signed up, and I get 4-5 notifications a day, so there are plenty of opportunities to make a few pounds. Payments have also been coming through without any problems.
  • scarab2019
    Options
    If you have a smartphone i use Curious Cat, small surveys and the payout limit is low (£1.00)

Works on Android i can't say for IOS.

That alongside, Qmee, Field Agent (now i know it pays me), Bemyeye (field agent type tasks) can net £100 + a month
  • Topiary
    Topiary Posts: 147 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Yougov will take you a year alone to hit the £50 cash out! £100 a month is achievable on surveys though you have to be fairly focused in completing the surveys quickly once they become available & even then you can get screened out on your demographic. Prolific is the best for surveys imo

Good luck
  • Topiary
    Topiary Posts: 147 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    scarab2019 wrote: »
    That alongside, Qmee, Field Agent (now i know it pays me), Bemyeye (field agent type tasks) can net £100 + a month

what type of jobs have you had on field agent & bemyeye. I take it you will need a 4G connection whilst using the app?
  • scarab2019
    Options
    Field agent - Mystery shops on various products or audits on in store POS / activation.

BemyEye - The same but auditing / stock counting and mystery shops.

Will need 3G at least as need to upload photos via their app.

If you are uncomfortable taking photos in store and maybe being challenged then won't be for you, but usually just say doing a mystery shop and no one blinks an eye.
  • secla
    secla Posts: 310 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I live in a rural location so i think the mystery shopping ones wouldnt be profitable once id factored in travelling
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    secla wrote: »
    I live in a rural location so i think the mystery shopping ones wouldnt be profitable once id factored in travelling

Same with me, secla:(. Living here has lots of benefits but lots of the better money-making opportunities are non-starters:mad:

Have a look on the DFW Challenges board. There's a 'Make £10 a Day' type of challenge on there. It's gone a bit quiet in recent months but there are some brilliant ideas in the introductory posts of the thread, especially if there's a link to the very early days of it. It's been running for years.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure