Tesco 25% off all F&F clothing starts Thursday 27th Sept.

Options
redfox
redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
edited 25 September 2018 at 6:22PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
25% off all clothing, footwear and accessories starts on Thursday 27th September for 4 days only.

https://www.tesco.com/clothing/

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 25 Sep: Rumour has it Tesco F&F clothing is having a 25% off sale from Thu 27 Sep. We’ve contacted Tesco for confirmation, but it hasn’t got back to us. We’ll update you when we know more.

Big thanks to redfox for the original post!

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• Great timing as we do our weekly shop at tesco on thursdays, thanks for the heads up
  • deely
    deely Posts: 383 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    that's a decent offer, thanks for the heads up OP - wonder if S'bury's / TU might do similar to compete? Just a shame T no longer offer online ordering for clothing
  • lucys_mum
    Options
    deely wrote: »
    that's a decent offer, thanks for the heads up OP - wonder if S'bury's / TU might do similar to compete? Just a shame T no longer offer online ordering for clothing

I second that - our clothing department is so small they never have the full range:(
  • ShazPat
    Options
    I third that!!!!
    I was so disappointed that they had removed the F&F clothing range that I contacted the CEO, here is the reply...
    We appreciate your valued custom and understand your concerns of not being able to access F&F online. The closure of Tesco Direct was a difficult but necessary decision to make and an essential step towards growing our business for the future.

“We’re committed to making our main website, Tesco.com, even better and we'll gradually be expanding the range of clothing available on this site but this will take a bit of time. We stock F & F clothing in over 500 of our stores and hope that you will find what you need in a store local to you in the meantime.

I hope this information helps and thanks for taking the time to get in touch.”

Wasn’t really helpful tbh!! Just feel in this day and age we live in online shopping is how we now shop, so think the company is going backwards rather than forwards!! :(
  • lucys_mum
    Options
    redfox wrote: »
    25% off all clothing, footwear and accessories starts on Thursday 27th September for 4 days only.

https://www.tesco.com/clothing/

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 25 Sep: Rumour has it Tesco F&F clothing is having a 25% off sale from Thu 27 Sep. We’ve contacted Tesco for confirmation, but it hasn’t got back to us. We’ll update you when we know more.

Big thanks to redfox for the original post!

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Can anyone confirm this has definitely started please before I make a trip to larger store?
  • jackieblack
    jackieblack Posts: 10,317 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    ShazPat wrote: »
    I third that!!!!
    I was so disappointed that they had removed the F&F clothing range that I contacted the CEO, here is the reply...
    We appreciate your valued custom and understand your concerns of not being able to access F&F online. The closure of Tesco Direct was a difficult but necessary decision to make and an essential step towards growing our business for the future.

“We’re committed to making our main website, Tesco.com, even better and we'll gradually be expanding the range of clothing available on this site but this will take a bit of time. We stock F & F clothing in over 500 of our stores and hope that you will find what you need in a store local to you in the meantime.

I hope this information helps and thanks for taking the time to get in touch.”

Wasn’t really helpful tbh!! Just feel in this day and age we live in online shopping is how we now shop, so think the company is going backwards rather than forwards!! :(

I agree
    I really miss Tesco Direct :(
    2.22kWp Solar PV system installed Oct 2010, Fronius IG20 Inverter, south facing (-5 deg), 30 degree pitch, no shading
    Everything will be alright in the end so, if it’s not yet alright, it means it’s not yet the end
    MFW #4 OPs (offset): 2018 £866.89, 2019 £1322.33, 2020 £1337.07,
    2021 £1250.00, 2022 £1500.00, 2023 £1500
    Target for 2024 (offset) = £1200, YTD £460
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur
  • deely
    deely Posts: 383 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    lucys_mum wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm this has definitely started please before I make a trip to larger store?

it was definitely on in my store on Thursday
  • starrybee
    starrybee Posts: 1,917 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Yep, this has started, and it includes sale items. Bought a dress for £3 :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income