Making cards - Ideas (part 5)

Options

Comments

• kms26
    kms26 Posts: 846 Forumite
    Options
    DonnaMarie wrote: »
    KMS Just had a look at your blog and thought the Pink Gem card was beautiful. Noticed your facebook thing and thought I'll send a friend request. What a mess I made of that, lol.

DonnaMarie - No problem have confirmed you :D

Jazzabelle - i hope you are feeling better soon and i am so sorry i haven't sent the parcel to you yet i have been so busy with one thing or another i will try to get in done and sent sometime next week
  • PepPop
    PepPop Posts: 1,790 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    elysia2003 wrote: »
    I think I put a curse on her by telling everyone. She failed. She only had 7 faults and you can still pass with 15 but she clipped the curb doing one of the manouvres. (I do that everday)! Oh well, off to book another!

Just tell her all the best people pass the second time ;). I'm sure the card you made her will cheer her up though.

Jaz Hope you're feeling better soon - enjoy the reiki.

Off for a wander round blogland.
    Happy Birthday NPSMAMA
    HSbirthday11.gif

• Addams
    Addams Posts: 881 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Elysia - so sorry that your DD didnt pass her test. Hopefully she will pass next time, otherwise it can get a bit expensive!

Jaz - hope the reiki helps

Washing is drying nicely on the line, but it is still a bit cold! When I put it on the line this morning, it had steam coming from it!!
    May - £251.63/£155, June - £108.69/£150, July - £157.45/£155, Aug - £104.28/£155
    Sept - £110.80/£150, Make £5 a day in Oct challenge = £50.50/£155
  • PepPop
    PepPop Posts: 1,790 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Don't mean to tempt anyone but have you seen these new LOTV Cute Squares - 20 for £2
  • Myzdamena
    Myzdamena Posts: 1,713 Forumite
    Options
    PepPop wrote: »
    Don't mean to tempt anyone but have you seen these new LOTV Cute Squares - 20 for £2

Oh noes....

They is gorgeous...

:eek:
    :j A-well-a bird, bird, bird...b-bird's the word :j
  • kms26
    Options
    Oh no PepPop!!! Must resist! must resist!

Just updated the you know what if anyone fancies a nosey
  • Marg
    Marg Posts: 2,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Npsmama

Commiserations (sp?) to your daughter Elysia (4 times for me):rotfl:
    Come on ladies 'fess up yours......

I'm sat here with steam coming out of my ears & I'm surprised you can't all hear me ranting. I've waited in all morning for a promised before 1pm delivery and only just found out that my card payment didn't go through but my lovely (NOT) CC company couldn't be [STRIKE]a***d[/STRIKE] bothered to get in touch to check it was a genuine purchase!!! Now it's gonna be Monday & I wont be in:mad::mad::mad:

Still don't feel happier now I've ranted best go before I cast my cloud of bad temper even further...................................
  • kms26
    Options
    Marg wrote: »
    Happy Birthday! Npsmama

Commiserations (sp?) to your daughter Elysia (4 times for me):rotfl:
    Come on ladies 'fess up yours......

I'm sat here with steam coming out of my ears & I'm surprised you can't all hear me ranting. I've waited in all morning for a promised before 1pm delivery and only just found out that my card payment didn't go through but my lovely (NOT) CC company couldn't be [STRIKE]a***d[/STRIKE] bothered to get in touch to check it was a genuine purchase!!! Now it's gonna be Monday & I wont be in:mad::mad::mad:

Still don't feel happier now I've ranted best go before I cast my cloud of bad temper even further...................................

Oh dear Marg, that is such a pain isn't it. My bank contacted me 3 weeks after i got back from a 2 week holiday to tell me my card had been used several times in Turkey and was i aware of this. Well it's a good job it was me isn't it?

I can't fess anything because i can't drive yet hehe
  • paddingtondoo
    Options
    I passed 2nd time - was an absolute nightmare I hated learning to drive - was a long while ago now though lol!

My card company rang me while I was waiting for a click and collect in Argos 2 mins after I'd paid for my new hoover but I didn't hear the call :rotfl: I also got a call at stupid o'clock when I was on holiday in India yes I had used my card for that rather expensive jewellery purchase :p
    Officially a non-smoker but still rounder than recommended :p
  • Soma
    Soma Posts: 699 Forumite
    Options
    happy birthday npsmama

is this someone we know? if so I'm very jealous!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure