Or should I just start cooking breakfast:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    Good morning all

funny-toast-french-toast-cartoon.jpg
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Morning :hello:
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
  • midwinter
    midwinter Posts: 3,605 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Good morning one and all, all quiet in here!

TM was up late!

Snow foreast, had a little, wonder how much more we will get today.

Love snow when I don't have to drive in it!

Have a good day everyone.
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning all

Beautiful sunny morning Hoping to get some more clearing out done DH is injured (hamstring)so cant go running so he is going for a walk of at least 6 miles

He may take me out later but I prefer the mornings when the shops are less busy

If you are near a boots have a look at the deodorant aisle Saw it posted somewhere that soft and gentle were RTC 25p I got the last 7 Well DH did back of the lowest shelf

Enjoy your day
  • underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning ....sunny here
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 11 February 2018 at 10:13AM
    Options
    Good morning. I bought a gift voucher through Z33k for Crrys (to buy my washer) and now note it says online only ... and Crrys click and collect you have to pay instore :( :mad:.

Looking at their website they say their eGiftcadds can be spent online or instore - as you have the number and pin, can they just type it in the till instore? Those on Z33k must have been an eGift or hard card at some point as they only sell those two types?

I bought through z33k as it seems to be the only discount around at the moment - Q plus reduced face value plus discount code.

Many thanks

Anon
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,924 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    did the sel state 300 points? all signage has gone apart from a sticking out label near the custard promoting 300 points on eat smart, but not on specific items...I was thinking of getting some beans but as im feeling a little achy and sniffy at the moment I couldn't be bothered with any confrontation

It was one of them big hanging ones with a picture of beans on and was next to the beans, she said so that's 300 points to add, i said no 1,800 as its 300 each tin and i bought 6:D

Morning all :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,924 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    Good morning. I bought a gift voucher through Z33k for Crrys (to buy my washer) and now note it says online only ... and Crrys click and collect you have to pay instore :( :mad:.

Looking at their website they say their eGiftcadds can be spent online or instore - as you have the number and pin, can they just type it in the till instore? Those on Z33k must have been an eGift or hard card at some point as they only sell those two types?

I bought through z33k as it seems to be the only discount around at the moment - Q plus reduced face value plus discount code.

Many thanks

Anon
    Sorry dont know about currys and never bought from zeek but the bon marche are like that and they type the code in the till, if its the same in curry's i dont know , sorry
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure