ARGOS CLEARANCE SALE MARK XIX

Options

Comments

• aliasojo
    aliasojo Posts: 23,053 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got the phone bill this morning  :o :o £17!!!!  Considering my bill is normally closer to £5, bit of shocker!

Ooooohhhhh! LMAO! You shouldn't have posted that stumpy, you'll only upset gario900.

Don't pay any attention g, stumpy must have omitted a digit somewhere! ;) ;D
    Herman - MP for all! :)
  • heathen
    heathen Posts: 475 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    [glow=red,2,300]RING AND RESERVE 0845[/glow]
    Just a brief note as I'm sure this has already been posted but it may be time to bring it to the attention of newbies.

The Argos Ring & Return number is a national rate one - 0870 6001010, but you can get the same info by calling at local rate.

This is dependant on your local store not answering their phone - so busy stores are best to ring.

Call the store on 0845 1657 406.  If the store doesn't answer you will be put through to an automated service, which gives you a number of options.  Choose '1' and you'll be put through to the Ring & Reserve service.
    another way is to dial
    08452443030 +0035312161616# also local rate charge allday
  • src
    src Posts: 64 Forumite
    Options
    :) Hi
    This is my first post and have been trying items from the RO list was after the 5479430  Sagem MyX-7      £37.49
    but when i go to the ring and reserve the phone is in stock but it is the full price £149.95. why is this is it a mistake
    thanks

Sadly this lasted lucky about 1 day at the £37.49 price at the beginning of October when the RO Sale started.
  • fruit-shoot
    Options
    Hi

I have a Thomson mini system on reserve at Smelmersdale branch, ( I punched in the wrong number)
    If anyone wants it PM me for the reservation code.

Heather
  • aliasojo
    aliasojo Posts: 23,053 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have a Thomson mini system on reserve at Smelmersdale branch.....

You're making that up! ;D
    Herman - MP for all! :)
  • juliebb
    juliebb Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    For anyone in the North-East there's a Challenge Xtreme 14.4v cordless drill with a free cordless wet and dry vacuum cleaner reduced from £39.99 to £19.99.
    It's available to reserve online and a quick check has shown it in stock at Durham, Consett, Newcastle, Sunderland and the Metrocentre. It may well be in stock in other stores too but they're the only ones I've checked.

Nearly forgot! The item number is 710/6938

THANKS FOR THAT!

Just picked one up from Newton Aycliffe store, quite good, comes in hard plastic storage, 2 batteries & wet 'n' dry vac (similar to dust buster). £19.99.

Also from the same store (on display believe it or not!).
    347/6040 : Playskool Fold 'n' Roll Workshop - Was £19.99 now £4.99.
    347/8127 : Leapfrog Shopping Trolley - Was £34.99 now £17.49.

Learn from the mistakes of others - you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.
  • fruit-shoot
    Options

You're making that up!  ;D

Oops sorry, should read Skelmersdale branch, LOL

Heather
  • Wesker
    Wesker Posts: 1,386 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can i return my Topper the Terrier?.....he's peeing everywhere :o Definately not house-trained :-/ lol
    Errrr...come back later ;)
  • blackpongo
    Options
    HEATHEN YOU HAVE PM
    REGARDS BLACKPONGO
  • ben500
    ben500 Posts: 23,192 Forumite
    Options
    Can i return my Topper the Terrier?.....he's peeing everywhere  :o Definately not house-trained  :-/ lol

You think you have problems I got home today to find my cat had been attacked by four Toppers!

Brings back memories of when I bought that chuckie doll!
    Four guns yet only one trigger prepare for a volley.

Together we can make a difference.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport