OMG, it is real, i did win the £20.000 morrisons/walkers comp, UPDATE

Options
toejumper
toejumper Posts: 2,441 Forumite
Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
edited 30 April 2009 at 9:48AM in I won! I won! I won!
Just thought id give you all an update.
and to say a big thank you to all that posted well wishes. iv been absolutely blown away with the response from this and never thought for a second id be in the email news letter. the money has been transferred into my bank account today. went into shock allover again when i heard the balance, never had that much money in my account and probably will never again. it just goes to show that ordinary people like us do win big prizes and that they are real. so if your feeling a bit low because your not winning or feel its a waist of time just look at my signiture and faith will be restored. hopefully we will see some more mse`s with big wins in the future.
Thank you to all you wonderfull people that post these competitions

OMG, I can hardly type im shaking that much, the lovely clare has just rung to comfirm that i have won the morrisons/walkers comp.
A big thank you to 1984returnsfoureal. i cant believe i was picked from 33.000 entrence. and 711 entered from here. i also want to thank all those people who sent me good wishes over the weekend.

Right im going to run round the house and scream and shout and do the happy dance again.............

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1502621&highlight=walkers+crisp+morrisons

1984RETURNSFOUREAL, I LUV YA, I LUV YA, I LUV YA:j:j:j:beer::j:j:j

Note from everyone at MoneySavingExpert.com:

Huge Congratulations toejumper, what a fantastic win!

For anyone reading this who doesn't have time to read the whole discussion, toejumper has also said this further down and we thought it may give you a lump in the throat like it did us...

I know that no one knows but my mum died on the 6th january and it was a great shock to us all. but when i heard about the win i thought t was heaven sent. my dad died when i was 23. and i know some have been asking how im going to spent the money. well iv lived in my house for 19 years and havent been able to afford to spent money on it.

Just found out the damp proofing has gone all the way round the house. my chimney has been leaking for years had 3 builders to look at it but cant find the problem, so it still leaks. my bathroom is that lovely 1970s avocado colour. and my dad was a builder so i think he`s saying it time the house had a face lift.
:A so if this is heaven sent thank you mum and dad :A

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills