Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Weather looks promising today. Sky is blue and sunshine already :)
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Sunshine breaking through the clouds. Sky watching last night , this morning, been home an hour or so. Nothing exciting for me to see, one or two meteors flying :j
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Pardon my manners, Good morning Elite :hello:

Beautiful sunny start to the day :T. Please go about your business quietly whilst I have a couple more hours sleep :D. Thank you x
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning
  • House_Elf_2
    Options
    Morning,

Looks like rain here. Been up since 5:30 to take DD for her train to Middlesborogh. Performing in a professional piece which is paying her actual money!!!!!

Stopped at T's for milk and rummaged through a box of beauty bits rtc. Got some BB cream for 25p and some expensive brushes for £1!

Filled some more pots with rtc plants who need tlc.

Off to the quilt show at NEC today. Not MSE! Lots of sewing gadgets to be tempted by☺️

Have a great day! HE x
    In a world where you can be anything, be kind. (Caroline Flack)
    We have more in common than that which divides us. (Jo Cox)
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Good morning all, happy Saturday.
  • ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    Options
    Morning

Snap glad to hear your friend has improved X

Qoc how is your mum doing? X

Lady shopper how is it going with the garden situation ? X

Pippo that really made me smile , it reminded me of the many things nan came out with X

Sunshine mummy I'm coming to live near you , I know where I can pick blackberries and that's it :)

All quiet in the house today all visitors gone home and two children going away so down from 11 to just the 4 of us :)
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • buyitall
    buyitall Posts: 3,597 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning all :)
    Cloudy here, but meant to be hot and sunny later :j.

Off to DS2's football match, didn't manage to go for a run first:o but as we have to get to footie 2 hrs before kick off, I am planning to do my run then, instead of the usual finding a coffee shop and reading the papers;).

The match is not in a very nice area though, and as I have downloaded the Zombies, Run! app mentioned by Westie, there is a chance I will find myself mistakenly running up the M6 being chased by zombies:rotfl::rotfl:

Have a great day x
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Morning :wave:

Supposed to be hot this weekend but looks damp out at the moment.

Have to go for a bottle milk for mum before me and Poppy set off will have to hope shop open at 9am £1 for 4 pint if it is. If not same bottle £1.45 in newsagents/post office :eek:

Also got a parcel to post ;) for an :A
  • Ladyshopper
    Ladyshopper Posts: 2,454 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning

Snap glad to hear your friend has improved X

Qoc how is your mum doing? X

Lady shopper how is it going with the garden situation ? X

Pippo that really made me smile , it reminded me of the many things nan came out with X

Sunshine mummy I'm coming to live near you , I know where I can pick blackberries and that's it :)

All quiet in the house today all visitors gone home and two children going away so down from 11 to just the 4 of us :)

That's kind of you to ask. :A
    Still been ongoing, however she came round the other night and finally apologised and also came up with proposals I could agree to (the first proposals were terrible). So, it's being started the day after the bank holiday. In the meantime something completely unexpected came up related to it which I can't go into, but let's just say it isn't a good situation and I'll be very glad to get my garden done and finished.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure