Wessex Water Survey (via email)

Options
I've received an email today offering a £5 Amazon or M&S Voucher for completing, from a company called Accent who say they are acting on behalf of Wessex Water.

Does this appear real to you? The email address it came from is accent-mr.com

It calls me Wessex Water Customer as opposed to using my name.

Dear Wessex Water customer

You are invited to take part in this important survey investigating customers' views on Wessex Water, specifically what areas you think they should improve on in the future.

This research is being carried out by Accent, an independent market research company. Wessex Water has asked us to talk to customers like you to get your opinions on this matter. It is vital that we speak to as many different people as possible, as this study will be used by Wessex Water to plan for the future and assess what standard of services customers require.

This is a genuine research survey; Accent is a member of the Market Research Society and abides by its Code of Conduct. We are also registered under the Data Protection Act. Any answers you give us will remain anonymous and will be presented to our client in grouped format only. Your details will not be passed to anyone outside of Accent.

This survey will take about 20 minutes if you complete it in one go. You can always return to it at any time of your convenience by re-clicking on the link below.

As a thank you for your completing the questionnaire, we will send you a £5 Amazon or M&S online voucher.

We would be grateful if you could complete it by Wednesday 25th October.

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY

Thank you very much for your help. If you have any questions about the survey, you can contact us on 020 8742 2211 or WessexResearch@accent-mr.com.

Yours sincerely,

Chris Heywood
Project Manager
Weight Loss - Start (21st September 2016) 13st 10lbs, Current 10st 10lb (20th August 2017) :cool: :j

Target 11st 3lbs - Completed :D

New target - lose remainder of fat and gain muscle :cool:

Comments

• WessexWater_representative
    WessexWater_representative Posts: 8 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hello CloughiesBrewerArmy

I can assure you that the survey is real. Accent are a research company carrying out the work on our behalf.

We're really keen to gather the views of customers on what they think we should be improving on in the future. It would be great if you could spare 20 minutes to give us your thoughts.

Many thanks

Ryan Davies
    Head of Wholesale Customer Services
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of WessexWater. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • CloughiesBrewerArmy
    Options
    Thanks for the reply.

Survey completed.

I'm sure if I wait patiently for the voucher, it will eventually arrive. The survey gave no indication as to when.
    Weight Loss - Start (21st September 2016) 13st 10lbs, Current 10st 10lb (20th August 2017) :cool: :j

• CloughiesBrewerArmy
    Options
    Voucher received (and used) today.

Thanks.

• Olivia_M_Kane
    Options
    Thanks for the reply
    I'm sure if I wait patiently for the voucher
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income