E:26/06 - Cravendale New Kitchen Collection now available

Options

Comments

• mazdaspring
    mazdaspring Posts: 420 Forumite
    Options
    I also need 2 more codes. Please pm me if you have your spare codes. Thank you so much.

ps: To nad... My boths hand are up for you :)
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I still need 3 for my first ever item ,lol
    no chance ,should have started earlier me thinks.
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • Tokalosh
    Tokalosh Posts: 305 Forumite
    Options
    if anyone has 1 spare code - I would be really appreciative - i cant get anymore milk in my freezer now !

thanks in advance - want the egg cup for my little one - pretty please
  • serioussaver
    Options
    Hi all, if anyone have unused cravendale code pleassssssseeeeeee can you send me a pm,i need 3 more codes to get my egg cup and plate for my little girl,who is just learning to eat on her own:)......many thanks in advance.have a great day ahead:)
  • Swans1912
    Swans1912 Posts: 1,658 Forumite
    Options
    lindos90 wrote: »
    Woah!

My inbox is filling as fast as I can reply and delete!

Im afraid they have all gone now, but Ive been able to help 17 MSErs by sharing them out as fairly as I can!

Thank you especially to all those who didnt ask for them all, and those who used their manners:T, and apologies to those who messaged me too late.

I have all the things I want now, including a set for the school PTA raffle!!:T

...so if/when I get any more in the next few days I will share them out again before the deadline.

You have been very generous!! Thank you Lindos xxx
  • samanthaneww2d
    Options
    Am needing two codes please if anyone has a spare one or two I would appreciate a pm so very much
    thanks
  • nad_
    nad_ Posts: 489 Forumite
    Options
    lindos90 wrote: »
    Sorry Nad, if you mean the seven you have just asked me for, im afraid all mine have been given away now:(

if u had given me all of them then i wouldn't be that much happy then i am now cus u didn't give to one person only, u shared it,and that more like it.a very big thanks to u and all those who are lighting up the sprit of brotherhood,well ok sisterhood as well.cheers every one.and a big no i am not drunk cuz i don't drink.
  • Swans1912
    Options
    I've seen it all now - people selling their codes on Ebay!!
  • dipashah
    dipashah Posts: 419 Forumite
    Options
    iKennett wrote: »
    I've seen it all now - people selling their codes on Ebay!!

I may actually have to resort to buying them as keep missing all the offers on here :( and my local store no longer selling the bottles with special labels!
  • Swans1912
    Options
    dipashah wrote: »
    I may actually have to resort to buying them as keep missing all the offers on here :( and my local store no longer selling the bottles with special labels!

If you do, be sure to keep an eye out that the listing states they are UNUSED codes, if it doesn't state unused you may just be buying a label lol!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure