Bon Marche discount vouchers....

Options
Went to Bon Marche this afternoon and when I got to checkout was offered their magazine at 75p (comes with a free lip gloss on the cover).

At the till was told when you buy the mag you get 40% off, didn't see any signs for this offer anywhere.
I paid for my clothes and the SA scanned a seperate voucher by the till, that appeared to be out of a mag, so I asked if it was in the copy I was buying and was told yes.
Well I've searched through it twice and can't find it!

Still its a good offer. I asked how long it lasts and was told untill 11th May.
So after I paid I went around again and got more clothes to the value of my savings ..................... ;)
75p for mag, 40% savings and 2 full stamped saving £5 cards, was very happy I popped in today :D hadn't intended to.

LL
We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars........................

Comments

• luvvlyjubbly
    luvvlyjubbly Posts: 2,440 Forumite
    Options
    Oh I hope this works as was after a gold emanuel cardi but couldn't justify the price but with 40% off I can.....
    Thanks
    Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid doing altogether.:D
  • Happy_shopper
    Happy_shopper Posts: 6,661 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Which lip gloss was it please? It would also be worth posting these details on the magazine vouchers / gifts thread:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=455046

:)
  • minniepoos_2
    Options
    This voucher got emailed to my from a friend. I assume it's ok but haven't tested it yet. It's valid from Apr 25th to May 3rd.

http://www.bonmarche.co.uk/newsletter/emails/email_23042009084335_402.html

Here are the Ts & Cs:

Terms and Conditions
    1 This voucher is valid from Saturday 25th April to Sunday 3rd May 2009
    2 The voucher entitles the bearer to 40% discount.
    3 Only one voucher can be accepted per transaction, per visit, which must be presented at the time of purchase
    4 This voucher is valid on full price, sale merchandise and discounted offers
    5 This voucher is not valid on the purchase of gift vouchers, jewellery items or totes umberellas
    6 This voucher is not valid in conjunction with any other coupons or normal staff discount
    7 This voucher remains the property of Bonmarche
    8 The cash redemption value of this voucher is 0.001p.
    Other exclusions may apply, ask a member of staff for details

Hope this is ok
    Total Debt January 2014 £10,725.44

MAKING MONEY IN 2014: £371.84
    £2 Saver #89 £16 ;) 20p Saver #45 £2.40
    Crazy Clothing Challenge 2014 #54 £46.73 / £150
  • lucy*locket
    Options
    Thanks for this, will pop in to my local store this week, I sometimes pick up clothes for work from there.:T
  • LilacLillie
    LilacLillie Posts: 2,930 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Used this today.
    Returned a coat I bought on Friday and re-bought it, along with some other bits.
    Saved me £32!
    Thanks OP for the tip off.
    LL
    We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars........................

• minniepoos_2
    Options
    Used this today.
    Returned a coat I bought on Friday and re-bought it, along with some other bits.
    Saved me £32!
    Thanks OP for the tip off.
    LL

Glad I could help!;)
    Total Debt January 2014 £10,725.44

MAKING MONEY IN 2014: £371.84
    £2 Saver #89 £16 ;) 20p Saver #45 £2.40
    Crazy Clothing Challenge 2014 #54 £46.73 / £150
  • nametaken
    Options
    20% off orders of £25 or more valid until 30 November 2009

20%PRIMA3
  • SophieJB
    SophieJB Posts: 44 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

Does anyone know of any Bon Marche discount vouchers for buying online please?

I can see vouchers for everywhere else but not Bon Marche so wondered if anyone knows of any codes please.

Thanks Sophie
  • In_for_a_Bargain
    Options
    I work for Bonmarche and they do do online vouchers from time to time but they come by email so if there is a facility to sign up to something I suggest you do it that way
    If practice makes perfect, and nobody is perfect....................................
    Why practice!:T
  • In_for_a_Bargain
    Options
    http://www.bonmarche.co.uk/index.php#
    sign up where it says about E-newsletter and you should then receive the offers.
    If practice makes perfect, and nobody is perfect....................................
    Why practice!:T
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure