Cashback and Loyalty Points

Options
Hi

Does anyone know if it's possible to both collect loyalty points and cashback in the same transaction? Whenever I've tired in the past I've unrecorded visits/untracked purchases so I've just been getting cashback. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.
:EasterBun

Comments

• Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,557 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I've certainly had both cashback and loyalty points for Boots, Superdrug & Holland & Barrett.
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,30 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=164 £86 spent!!!
  • Vegasbabe
    Options
    In the same transaction? How Katiehound?
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Vegasbabe wrote: »
    In the same transaction? How Katiehound?

Boots for example, you log into your cashabck account, go to Boots and buy your shopping.

You will the get cash back and your Boots loyalty points.

Superdrug, I log into my BA account and then buy my shopping so I get BA Avios and Superdrug loyalty points too.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Vegasbabe
    Options
    sarah1972 thank you for taking the time to reply. How would you do this with say Quidco and Nectar?

Thanks again
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Vegasbabe wrote: »
    sarah1972 thank you for taking the time to reply. How would you do this with say Quidco and Nectar?

Thanks again

Sainsburys arent on Quidco so that cant be done.

If you mean companies that you get nectar points on through nectar.com then you can only do quidco or nectar as you cant log in to both of them through nectar and quidco.

It only works if you have a card for the company like Superdrug if you know what I mean.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure