Qmee - making money searching the web

Options

Comments

• parksandrec
    Options
    Just done a survey but didn't get the advertised 44p. Anything I can do about this?

Update I'm just impatient and it came through
    :staradmin
    Swagbucks rewards £140 Amazon vouchers. £70 Paypal vouchers £10 iTunes
    Qmee Rewards - £14.89
    If you can dream it you can do it - Walt Disney :A
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    Anyone else doing the #qmeethanks via their Facebook page? Got one of the clues the other day for 50p but stumped on the last few!
  • System
    System Posts: 178,101 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Anyone else doing the #qmeethanks via their Facebook page? Got one of the clues the other day for 50p but stumped on the last few!

I hadn't seen this and just popped over to their page. The last clue is turkey for 50p :-)
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    Just tried that but nothing is coming up for me, they must only have a certain amount to claim.
  • crackerjackj
    Options
    Hey I have just read this thread and will definitely give Qmee a go. I was wondering, when the money enters the paypal account, can that be transferred to bank accounts or is it like an ecoupon?
  • alan4545
    Options
    Hey I have just read this thread and will definitely give Qmee a go. I was wondering, when the money enters the paypal account, can that be transferred to bank accounts or is it like an ecoupon?

Good way to earn an extra few quid a month. You can request to withdraw any amount into your paypal account on the same day. You can then transfer the money into your bank account.
    MFW: Balance 01/01/17- £80,000 ... Target 01/01/18 - 77,000
  • Tinman
    Tinman Posts: 880 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Domino's....
  • angelof1983
    Options
    planet waistcoat on ebay worked for me
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options

It goes to your Paypal account. In order to withdraw it to your bank account, you must follow the instructions on Paypal to add a bank account and continue from there.
    ally.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,101 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Tinman wrote: »
    Domino's....

worked for me this morning, thanks
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing