Boots Product Testing Panel

Options

Comments

• Foxy16
    Foxy16 Posts: 247 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Lorraine, I agree with you no way will this tube last for one month. I will use it until it is all gone and then comment at the end of the form. The questionnaire is very long as well, and I feel a lot of the questions don't apply to the body, probably the one area that I haven't got any wrinkles, lol. Diane
  • baloo710
    baloo710 Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    So how do we join up with boots to start testing the products because i cant find the page?

thanks
  • lexuslass
    lexuslass Posts: 2,283 Forumite
    Options
    baloo710 wrote: »
    So how do we join up with boots to start testing the products because i cant find the page?

thanks

The link is in the first post but they haven't been accepting any new testers for well over a year now.
  • CompletelyLost
    Options
    Is anyone else getting a red message saying "there are no new trials"?
    I usually have a whole list available (of ones I haven't signed up to by choice) but even those have gone.
  • lexuslass
    Options
    I usually have a whole list available (of ones I haven't signed up to by choice) but even those have gone.

Hi. Are you sure you are looking at the right page?

The "New Trials" tab normally shows exactly the same new trials as your homepage does when you first login... Just new trials available to register for (not really sure why they have this option on the menu when the info is there as soon as you login)

The red message is consistently on my "New Trials" page because I always accept or decline trials from my homepage.

The "My Trials" tab shows all the trials you have registered for (i.e. you've said 'yes please' to but doesn't necessarily mean you'll get them).

HTH :)
  • haynrich
    haynrich Posts: 954 Forumite
    Options

yes i have the same problem :(
    1. Tv2. Mobile phone3. Holiday/ break UK4. Ipad5. Cash or vouchers6. Toys7. Something for the kitchen8. beauty items/make up9. Hamper10. games console11. A huge unexpected suprise
  • lexuslass
    Options
    haynrich wrote: »
    yes i have the same problem :(

Any new trials appear when you first login to Boots.

If you want a list of trials... Click on the "MY TRIALS" tab and it will show you everything you have 'applied' for.

The "NEW TRIALS" button is a complete waste of time clicking on as it will not show you anything more than when you first login...

HTH
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    chuichi wrote: »
    They're still not taking in any more applications :(
    juliek wrote: »
    not taking on at the moment
    baloo710 wrote: »

thanks

Please all note the details in my first post. Boots havent been taking on any new testers for well over a year.

Its just a case of keep checking the link and seeing if they say they are accepting new recruits.

I know its frustrating for people that want to join and cant but its been bought to my attention that this thread could get clogged up with people saying 'how do I join' or 'I cant join'

Fingers crossed for you all that wants to join that they will start accepting again soon :beer:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Snoopy_rules
    Options
    8401 ivory white eyeshadow
    8419 pale pink lip gloss
    8420 lip gloss rust shade
    8423 bubble bath
    8424 body scrub
    8425 shower cream
    8426 body butter
    8430 cream eyeshadow stick shade:lavender
    8532 shower butter cream
    84191 maroon plum lip gloss
    84201 lip gloss red shade
    84301 cream eyeshadow crayon shade:bright green
    84302 cream eyeshadow stick crayon shade:bronze
    85301 foot gel
    84011 copper bronze eyeshadow
    84303 cream eyeshadow stick crayon shade pale gold
  • LadyH
    LadyH Posts: 2,142 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Postie has delivered today a men's facial moisturiser and a men's anti-chafing balm. :D
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback