Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Of course important to be careful. But this has been going on a few years according to the beeb/fsa
    According to the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) 11 people in the UK have been affected by listeriosis since 2015, including two people who died last year.
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Don't apologise TS, thanks for sending the link in the first place :). When I got the cancellation email I checked back on the website and it was still showing as in stock. I did an online chat and the agent confirmed that it's out of stock, just not showing up on the website. Nevermind!! To be honest I've still got wine from the A's 3 for 2 a few months ago.

Just had a thought I wonder if it's gone below the minimum pricing thingy, M&S isn't usually that bad on stock control. :think:

Of course I don't think the minimum price per unit was in when I got my deal for about 70p bottle was it DM? :rotfl:
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    Of course important to be careful. But this has been going on a few years according to the beeb/fsa

Now I have read it gocat, do you think they have done some sort of enquiry and the results have just come to light for the recalls. I don't remember hearing of risks of listeria with frozen veg before today. I do remember washed ready prepared salads etc being an issue and mentioned here before.
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    I hope TM and DM never booked to go on one of these. :eek:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44740002

Or any other gin lovers...
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Think we got these one year through Mymail. They are really good value if anyone has droopy petunias. DM?

They last ages:)
    Shame about the £4.95 postage:D

D56_B9_E49-_CB47-4505-_B3_B3-011_B593_F9173.pngupload a picture
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    it was 1 week ago.

would that be £2.53 each then

It certainly is. Might be ok for Mrs Zippy on the cruise.

I see TS has been buying all the wine again.

Honestly that woman:mad:

:D:cool:

Anyway it's international kissing day.

Does anyone fancy a snog?:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Danigrace wrote: »
    :hello:Good Morning Elite:hello:
    I have a quick question for the W experts.
    I have some £8 wys £40 W vouchers that came in a mailing. The last time I was there I got a till spit spit for £4 wys £40.
    So my question is, does anyone know if I can use them together and how much the till would need to see to use both vouchers in one transaction. Obviously they have different bar codes. Thank you :)

Till says no unfortunately:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I can't get used to this weather. Day after day of sunshine. We are blessed. It so nice not to have to hunt around for coats and jumpers.

Today I sat in the blazing sunshine in full view of the Cathedral and had tea and scones. A nice week off work ahead of me:T

80204_CBC-1_D9_F-4_D28-9574-4_E2_B452_D73_F3.jpgimages upload
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    cjj wrote: »
    Hi

Anyone who has opened Royal Bank of Scotland current account for the cashback do they email you and ask you to upload your ID please ? Always worry about clicking links in emails but probably fine. Tia xx

Just bumping this. Please does anyone know ? Much appreciated xx

I can't help cjj......is it worth contacting them direct to see if it's the right procedure?

I called in today to collect my Marksies orders. Over the moon with my half price shoes and a couple of limited tops for about £10 each. The jeans will have to go back and a sweatshirt......me? A sweatshirt......in this weather too .....
    can't even remember ordering it:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »

I can't help cjj......is it worth contacting them direct to see if it's the right procedure?

I called in today to collect my Marksies orders. Over the moon with my half price shoes and a couple of limited tops for about £10 each. The jeans will have to go back and a sweatshirt......me? A sweatshirt......in this weather too .....
    can't even remember ordering it:rotfl:

My OH ordered us both a winter coat, last week, its so heavy and thick, I cant even think about trying it on at the minute to see if it fits :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure