Options

Comments

• LANGO1966
    LANGO1966 Posts: 2,054 Forumite
    Options
    Frexi shop from today

Morrisons
    1x Wham Raspberry Flavoured Bar (16g) £0.10 N/A
    0.1x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Red Onion (order by number of onions or select kg) (per kg) £0.08 £0.10
    1x Maoam Giant Strawberry Stripes (1pk) £0.10 £0.10
    1x Haribo Starmix (1pk) £0.10 £0.10
    1x Swizzels Refreshers Original Lemon Flavour (18g) £0.10 £0.10
    0.15x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Onion (order by number of onions or select kg) (per kg) £0.11 £0.10
    0.17x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Carrot (order by number of carrots or select kg) (per kg) £0.10 £0.10
    2x Barratt Flumps (12g) £0.20 £0.20
    0.34x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) £0.26 £0.25
    3x Freixenet Prosecco D.O.C. (75cl) £35.94 £27.00
    Comparison total (compared products only) £36.99 £28.05
    +£8.94 cheaper
    For your information:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    I bought 2 lots of the Monopole champagne - one set in a box and one set just in the bottle - only one worked - not sure which one as they have the same barcode.

Has anyone else got this one and can confirm which one works? Thanks
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Think we have different offers.
    Yesterday I bought 2 ob roll on, 1 smile toothpaste and a pack of paracetamol.
    Cost £2.50. 200 points back.
    I didn't have the deodorant points on my app though.
    50p for all 4 was not bad.

Morning peeps.

I had the dental offer, healthcare offer and toiletries offer, and the toothpaste counted towards both the dental and the toiletries.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Saversue wrote: »
    Could be cheeeeeper to buy the Tesco chickens and bone them, with the advantage of some thighs as well.
    Breasts probably large enough to cut into two. Got a couple just over 2 kg yesterday.

Exactly what I have done.....Massive breasts:eek:....legs and wings.....plenty of uses for those and a pile of bones for stocks....

cut bubbs rumps up for a couple of steaks and cubed for pies...:D

2jeafd2.jpg

2mqugpg.jpg
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Quite balmy here, 12.5 degrees, they are saying it is the warmest day of the year so far. :j

My Co-op had 32g Flakes rtc 19p from 75p (who pays 75p for a single Flake?) so I got a few, handy for the kids, plenty there so I suspect they might be being reduced due to a new weight coming in - I shouldn't be so sceptical really, it doesn't suit my normal cheery self... Got a moc for 50p off pies, so that's nice. :D

We have just touched 15 degress...:j:j:j..Heatwave:rotfl:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • vladivostok
    Options
    Freixenet prosecco shop today. Confirmed same price Morrisons/Waitrose. The fillers below may help. The kitchen rolls are good value:
    10 items (8 different) on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda morrisons 1x ASDA Farm Stores Round Lettuce (each) £0.45 £0.46 1x ASDA Smart Price Soft Cheese (300g) £0.79 N/A 1x ASDA Farm Stores Apples (Colour and Variety may vary) (500g) £0.80 N/A 1x ASDA Fresh Single Cream (600ml) £1.75 £1.75 1x Cadbury Dairy Milk Giant Buttons Chocolate Bag (119g) £1.00 £1.00 1x ASDA Shades Kitchen Towels (2roll) £2.00 £1.00 1x ASDA 12 Medium Free Range Eggs (12pk) £1.65 £1.77 1x ASDA Shades Decorated Kitchen Towels (2roll) £2.00 £1.00 1x Maltesers Fairtrade Box (100g) £1.00 £1.00 3x Freixenet Prosecco D.O.C. (75cl) £35.94 £27.00 Comparison total (compared products only) £45.79 £34.98
    +£10.81 cheaper
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I had the dental offer, healthcare offer and toiletries offer, and the toothpaste counted towards both the dental and the toiletries.

I see. Thanks.
    So I only needed to buy 1 deo.
    To be honest I was surprised that the points even showed on my receipt as I find shoes app a bit hit and miss.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • chandlerscroft
    chandlerscroft Posts: 2,736 Forumite
    Options
    I bought 2 lots of the Monopole champagne - one set in a box and one set just in the bottle - only one worked - not sure which one as they have the same barcode.

Has anyone else got this one and can confirm which one works? Thanks[/QUOTE

Hi I brought 3 sets all boxed but 1 said not enough items so I took those back, when I returned them the CS lady had to use the barcode on the bottle not the box also they seem to have 2 barcodes on the labels. The working receipt show bc ends 381l.

Actually in the set I returned 1 bottle was unboxed, clear as mud but I think the unboxed don't work

I hope that helps
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Exactly what I have done.....Massive breasts:eek:....legs and wings.....plenty of uses for those and a pile of bones for stocks....

cut bubbs rumps up for a couple of steaks and cubed for pies...:D

Afternoon all :D
    We have the new washing machine in:j:j
    Not quoting pics as else we will all be feeding Poppy biscuits:rotfl::rotfl:
    You must have a good hand action there Marmie:eek::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: bloomin good job of those chickens:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options

Has anyone else got this one and can confirm which one works? Thanks[/QUOTE

Hi I brought 3 sets all boxed but 1 said not enough items so I took those back, when I returned them the CS lady had to use the barcode on the bottle not the box also they seem to have 2 barcodes on the labels. The working receipt show bc ends 381l.

Actually in the set I returned 1 bottle was unboxed, clear as mud but I think the unboxed don't work

I hope that helps

Thanks, I will get DS2 to return - as they don't know him.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport