Universal Job Match - where are all the jobs?

Options
1235»

Comments

• K.S.
    K.S. Posts: 78 Forumite
    Options
    Not sure whats going on but most of the jobs seem to have disappeared from universal job match. Maybe they are closing it down giving it a gradual death - or stopped companies posting jobs. Either way the volume of jobs now make it pointless to use. The searches I did generated zero results. RIP
    I'm noticing that too... i used to use UJM as my main site and then branch off to others such as CV Library, Reed, Indeed, but i'm having to shift my attention as there is literally nothing being posted to UJM anymore, but i'm still having to use the site to record activity.

The new findajob site is crap quite frankly, the postcode filter doesn't appear to work properly, the layout is archaic, no way to record history, what are they thinking?
  • Midnighter
    Midnighter Posts: 18,467 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    K.S. wrote: »
    The new findajob site is crap quite frankly, the postcode filter doesn't appear to work properly, the layout is archaic, no way to record history, what are they thinking?
    It's the same with the basic job search. The advanced one works, but the basic one's absolutely useless.

I mentioned to my 'coach' about the inability to record your job search and store a covering letter, two of the big benefits of UJM, on the new site; she nodded her head and asked what I thought of the new site apart from that.
    '...luck came to those who left a space for it.' Terry Pratchett
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I’d of said it was just a waste of money they spent.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure