Does anyone use or have experience of MySurvey UK?

Options
I joined and have started earning points.

How many points do you typically earn?

How long does it take to get the rewards sent to PayPal usually? Says five to ten working days on the site.

Comments

• wjr4
    wjr4 Posts: 1,131 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    I used to use them but a lot of surveys wouldn't credit - customer service is rubbish so I gave up. Same as global test market.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and should not be seen as financial advice.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Ah thank you. I’ve just started using it but will keep that in mind, just don’t want to be wasting my time.
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,696 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I agree with the above poster.

Had been with them a considerable while, but found that various surveys failed to be rewarded.

When I asked about this, just gave standard response about being screened out. I did a very long survey for them, taking well over an hour, and was never rewarded, just received a standard answer from them.

That did it for me. I claimed payment for what I was owed, and unsubscribed. I still do GTM surveys, but not many.
  • fly-catchers
    fly-catchers Posts: 642 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    When they and light panel were separate they were both excellent and even gave points if you were screened out. But once they joined up they soon went downhill with extra buggy surveys and lots of frustration!
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    If they cannot even be bothered to keep an up to date front page

We rewarded GBP 20 million+ to our worldwide members in 2014.
  • ScarletRibbons
    Options
    Does anyone know anything about Nielsen Consumer Scanning Panel? I was wondering whether to sign up to it.
  • tonycottee
    tonycottee Posts: 1,331 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    MySurvey is one of the worst survey sites I've used. I had problems with some surveys crediting and those that did, were poorly paid.
  • sebloak
    sebloak Posts: 185 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Only ever had 1 problem with them and that was someone hacking my account and cashing out for an amazon voucher. Customer service were very helpful, they reimbursed me with another Amazon voucher. Unfortunately for me i don't use amazon. Apart from that i cant say i've had any problems, cashouts are usually on the 5th working day. Sure, you get screened out or surveys, but that happens with every survey site.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure