• Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 16 April 2018 at 9:12PM
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    You got the mags?

If it doesn't work just say she has dentures and you forgot:o

Don't forget maximum of 3 per shop on these at T due to the £20 cap (and then you would be paying T prices on every one of the other nine items in a shop or M's higher prices that cut the 'discount').
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Chrisv wrote: »
    poo.jpg

My tick has just tocked and it's not showing on APG anyway.

Thank you Chrissyv:T
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    10% more pork then their normal sausages :eek:.

No fear anyway, they don't stock them in the biggest store that I have traipsed out to :mad:.

Anon

You did look in the freezers? not fresh, my store had them and its not massive
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Savvybuyer
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    thats msm picking it up, as you know m is dodgy. have you tried a t comparison as its a good find if you have. go on out you go lol

M is not dodgy, only certain items that the price collectors don't pick up such as fresh fruit and veg. that it seems their systems can't deal with. There is usually a reason why other items fail. There are incorrect SELs but some items seem to have offer prices showing 'everywhere' (at least for me). This particular item seems commonplace in M so there is no reason why it would not have been picked up correctly.

The more 'dodgy' comp. for me is Avs T when there is a failure to pick something up from T's website or items get picked up at full price for T. There are reasons why some items fail, due to wording on competitor websites making the computer system fail to recognise they are the same item at both stores, whilst the only comp. that works on those items is the M comp.
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    Don't forget maximum of 5 per shop on these at T due to the £20 cap (and then you would be paying T prices on every one of the other nine items in a shop or M's higher prices that cut the 'discount').

Max of 3 T v M Savvy? (£6 BG each)
  • Savvybuyer
    edited 16 April 2018 at 9:09PM
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    How to ruin a good womble:o

Bet sal can feel my pain:A

A v M

1x Finish Powerball Super Charged All in 1 Max Lemon Sparkle (31pk) £6.00 £12.00

No problem picking up M price on that one:(.
    In fact, bad luck as msm is showing M on £6 until 29/6 offer.
    I would not know - I suspect this may have gone on offer today but price collection stuck on last Wednesday - and no way to rescue the receipt anyway if a shop is done on Monday, even if it was waited on and checked on a later date. It may have been on offer as part of the 'cleaning event' although I can't recall seeing dishwasher tablets of this size in that or any £6 price (doesn't mean that it wasn't there) as £6:eek: for 31 tablets is way out of my league to notice.

If it has changed to £6 today, I wouldn't even notice it earlier today in M as it's the very day I am not doing a proper check and I have incomplete stores due to visiting fewer than normal. So, you'll all have to wait until after Wednesday to see!

I have now looked at m.com, although online prices are not always the same as instore - a point emphasised by M in its April news leaflet. I think they are the same on the 'cleaning event' items though even though I have items in other parts of the store at the moment where m.com is out of line, causing me to remove expiry dates from them and move them in my list but I have now put them back, with expiries based on other flavours that do have offers online as the full price online flavours are clearly showing offers instore. I cannot see any 31 dishwasher tablets in the 'cleaning event' online - I can see a box of washing powder that started off on half price but is now full price and is still part of the event at its now full price (just because it is in an 'event' does not mean it is on offer price seemingly) - I have several other dishwasher pack sizes at M £8 price, which I have already been aware of since Easter (when the 'event' started) and the relatively long date online for the expiry for 31 tablets suggests the offer in M may have started today:(. Obviously I did not notice this product if it was showing me the £6 price today - £6 is too expensive for me to notice and I wouldn't necessarily check every section in the aisle in my next store, sometimes only outstanding items.
  • Savvybuyer
    Options
    Chrisv wrote: »
    Max of 3 T v M Savvy? (£6 BG each)

Yes, maximum of just 3 (and that assumes you have and can use a coupon against each one of them). Where did I get £4 from? I think I got distracted onto thinking of the £4 T mag. coupon value, not the £6 difference:o. Yes you are absolutely right.
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Just read on FB that: 'as of the 1st of May alcohol will no longer be counted for APG'S' Not sure if this is everywhere or Scotland. Something to do with the minimum pricing of alcohol that starts on on the 1st May:( Hopefully it won't be true.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    You did look in the freezers? not fresh, my store had them and its not massive

... No :o.

Anon
  • Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    ... No :o.

Anon

For those who prefer not to read the info on the app...

Find me in the Frozen area, with the Meat & Poultry. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure