Jenkos Diary/Update

Options
Hi all, here's my credit card debt update!

Mint - 21.9%
Marks & Spencers - 24.9%
Barclays - 25.5%
LTSB - 22.5%
Egg - 24.9%
Virgin - 24.9%
Marbles 31.9%

last week these are listed from lowest amount owed to the highest.

A payment I made last week now means that the Marbles card I'm snowballing no longer has the highest debt on it! I owe under £5,000 on it, whereas the virgin card is £5500.

All have high standard APRs and the Mint is the only one with a promo rate on it (0%) but when that ends in a few months I'll be back to 'the over 20 club' across the board!

'Only' about £26,000 to go - just wish I could fast forward so I can have some wiggle room for making it easier!

Comments

• Shoe_Gal
    Shoe_Gal Posts: 7,235 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all, here's my credit card debt update!

Mint - 21.9%
    Marks & Spencers - 24.9%
    Barclays - 25.5%
    LTSB - 22.5%
    Egg - 24.9%
    Virgin - 24.9%
    Marbles 31.9%

last week these are listed from lowest amount owed to the highest.

A payment I made last week now means that the Marbles card I'm snowballing no longer has the highest debt on it! I owe under £5,000 on it, whereas the virgin card is £5500.

All have high standard APRs and the Mint is the only one with a promo rate on it (0%) but when that ends in a few months I'll be back to 'the over 20 club' across the board!

'Only' about £26,000 to go - just wish I could fast forward so I can have some wiggle room for making it easier!

Well done for taking action when you are still able to - the 'wiggle room' will come :A
    Sometimes it's hard to walk in a single woman's shoes - that's why we need really special ones!
    Total debt @ Oct 2008: £29,226.42 Credit Card- £[STRIKE]7493.56[/STRIKE] - £7243.56
    Weightloss : 0/34lbs
  • jenkofreeze
    Options
    Ta Shoe Gal!

I should add I've just applied for another card - which has 0% Balance transfer offer. I don't expect to get it, but worth a try as I dont expect any of that precious wiggle room any time soon!

Otherwise best to keep my head down and maybe join one of those reglar payments threads!:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure