Not feeling so lonely now

Options

Comments

• Lucy1982_2
    Lucy1982_2 Posts: 4,611 Forumite
    Options
    Evening all

Hope everyone is ok? Having a very boring friday night, done some housework, listed 4 more items on ebay, finished wrapping Mum's bday presents and I am now sat at the laptop watching tv.

Picking Mum up tomorrow so have 4-5 hrs of driving ahead of me, oh joy, but I will get to spend some of the day and have lunch with my Aunt which is tres important at the moment.

Anyway, no bids or watchers on anything I relisted last night, but there is still time, I'm going to have a good raid when I am on holiday and get listing!! Might even see if Mother minds me raiding the house.

Take care xxx
    Current debt - £16,300 :(
    Debt at worst 17/03/2011 - £18,067.62:eek::eek:
    :ANot going anywhere else, ever again :A
  • Lucy1982_2
    Options
    Eveing all.

Back from my epic car drive. Had a lovely day, nice lunch with Mum, Aunt and cousin.

My Aunt is looking good, fab wig, but she was having a good day. She goes in for more chemo on Monday and then has a scan at the end of the month to see if it's shrunk any. Fingers Crossed.

It's daft and selfish, but I keep thinking that I'm going to have another Aunt missing from so much of my life soon. I'm just trying to spend as much time as possible with her, while I have the change.

Good day thought, just s bit pooped now.

No watchers or bids on Ebay... :mad: and there was my cousin with a fab hangbag (I love handbags :o) I am currently talking myself into not going to get myself one tomorrow. My Aunt gave me some money as a 'treat' but I SO don't NEED another handbag :rotfl:

Hope all it well xx
  • ClootiesMum
    ClootiesMum Posts: 1,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi there,

You're doing well

Hope you're not too exhausted after your car journey. And glad your aunt was having a good day - it always makes you feel better to see someone who's ill having a good day...

Might even see if Mother minds me raiding the house.

Tell her that since you've started decluttering it's so much easier to keep house .......:D Well, it is partly true, isn't it? I'm a great believer in 'adapting' the truth if necessary....

Have a good day today

CM
    Debts 07/12/2021
    #280/#310.08/#450/#575.47/#750/#1000/#1200/#1848.83
  • Lucy1982_2
    Options
    She was fine with it actually. I have a week off from work next week so I think I will devote some time to listing loads of stuff on Ebay. I think any money I make from stuff the does technically belong to me will be slit 50/50 (assuming Mother let's me give her some!)

Had a good day today, although tried from yesterday.

loving the idea of adapting the truth though... So many plans :rotfl::D
  • Lucy1982_2
    Options
    Evening all.

ok day today, still tried, but only 4 more get ups and then I'm on holiday :j, I have a couple of watchers on Ebay and I've not added anything to my debt. Ok I've not done this one for a while but it's good to remind myself.

Might have a raid through a blanket box in a second and see if I can find stuff to ebay. Other than that nothing interesting is happening.

But then my life is rarely interesting if I'm honest.

Hope everyone else is ok xx
  • Lucy1982_2
    Options
    Does anyone know a good place online to sell books? Ebay never seems to sell and Amazon's not always that good.

Thanks
  • Keeping_Positive
    Options
    Green Metropolis I think - £3 a book they sell in order of listing.
    :j
    May 2013 new beginnings:j
  • Lucy1982_2
    Options
    Thanks I'll go and have a look x
  • Lucy1982_2
    Options
    Evening all

Just a quick update.

nothing much going on at the moment, I've got some Ebay items finishing tonight and some more tomorrow. Only 1 more get up and then I'm on holiday for a week :j:D Very excited and looking forward to some time at home.

Aiming to have a mass clear out and ebay listing session next week and bring in some moola.

Hope everyone is ok

xx
  • Lucy1982_2
    Options
    I'm on holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:j:beer::D:T

And on excited about it at all :rotfl:;)

Got a good day to look forward to tomorrow, food shopping, Ebay posting, Lunch, wander around Lacock and then haircut.

Currently running a bath to start the hols all relaxed and clean. Going to try and keep it a cheap week, and aiming to use the NT membership a few times and try to list loads of stuff on ebay to bring in a bit more cash.

Hope everyone is ok xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business