Whilliam Hill

Options
Anyone work for them?

I have been trying to get a part-time job with them but I suppose they don't have you for an interview if you don't say you can work all day every day. The 75 questioned questionaire isn't hard, you're not likely to 'strongly agree' to 'I don't like being part of a team' or 'I don't like dealing with customers' etc
I mostly say 4 or 5 but I never get through to an interview. I only but down to work weekends & some evenings.

Comments

• leroy86
    Options
    In the shops or on the phones debrag? Very good company to work for...they treat their staff exceedingly well in my experience
  • debrag
    debrag Posts: 3,426 Forumite
    Options
    I have been applying to work in their shops
  • t_obermory
    Options
    If you're applying to work as a cashier you don't have to work all day every day, the shifts tend to be day time or evening. You need to be flexible though, if you say you can't do a certain day they will work around you but you need to be prepared to be flexible for them in other ways - willing to travel to different shops in the area, covering illness etc. Like most jobs you have to be prepared to work weekends.

If you're not being successful in getting interviews, try looking at how your filling the application forms in as a few tweaks here and there can really make a difference.

HTH's
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport