Options
2»

Comments

• daska
    daska Posts: 6,212 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    moonberry wrote: »
    Same happened to me! Did you get a refund? I phoned customer service to complain and they said they would 'ask someone to look into it and phone me back' that was 2 days ago and I'm still waiting... :rolleyes:

They sent me a £5 discount off my next order - it better work!
    Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants - Michael Pollan
    48 down, 22 to go
    Low carb, low oxalate Primal + dairy
    From size 24 to 16 and now stuck...
  • claire21
    claire21 Posts: 32,747 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I got a philidelphia dip pot for free the other week on this type of offer.

I think it only shows depending on area as it was posted on hduk and not all people could see.

Worth checking when you do your orders as it appears to happen on a few occasions.
  • Lugh_Chronain
    Options
    Maybe you could also post your find on this board or the quick grabbit board if it's not a freebie for others to see. Good find Claire!
  • starbump
    starbump Posts: 357 Forumite
    Options
    moonberry wrote: »
    Same happened to me! Did you get a refund? I phoned customer service to complain and they said they would 'ask someone to look into it and phone me back' that was 2 days ago and I'm still waiting... :rolleyes:
    If I have a (rare) problem with my Tesco grocery order, I always email and always get a suitable response. I had a problem with this free sample too and I emailed (as usual) - someone phoned me to apologise and refund the erroneous charge. I think writing down the facts is better than phoning because you create a "paper" trail and it is easier for both sides to see what the issue is. I find (with most companies) that call centre staff are only human and sometimes forget to write things down or mishear what you've said. Actually, make that nearly all the time! I always prefer to email.
  • moonberry
    moonberry Posts: 338 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    starbump wrote: »
    If I have a (rare) problem with my Tesco grocery order, I always email and always get a suitable response. I had a problem with this free sample too and I emailed (as usual) - someone phoned me to apologise and refund the erroneous charge. I think writing down the facts is better than phoning because you create a "paper" trail and it is easier for both sides to see what the issue is. I find (with most companies) that call centre staff are only human and sometimes forget to write things down or mishear what you've said. Actually, make that nearly all the time! I always prefer to email.

Thanks for the advice starbump :D I emailed tesco to remind them of my complaint and they've now refunded the £1.99. Success at last - it shouldn't have to be such hard work though should it? :mad:
  • slenderkitten
    Options
    damn missed it, but they are nice though.
    My Signature is MY OWN!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport