E: 23/08 Subaru Impreza (Postal option available)

Options
Comping_Rich
Comping_Rich Posts: 21,048 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
edited 25 June 2019 at 5:16PM in Game over
https://www.7daysperformance.co.uk/product/win-this-forged-impreza/
https://w6i7p2d7.stackpathcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/FREE-ENTRY-FORM.pdf - Free Entry Form

Answer: Japan

😱WIN THIS FULLY FORGED SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI!😱

POSTAL ENTRY METHOD IS AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEE BELOW.
💥LIMITED TO ONLY 1950 ENTRIES! MAX 5 PER PERSON!💥

Our cheapest ever entry price to win a car! This is now our 5th Impreza giveaway! These cars are very popular and always sell out quick so make sure you grab your entries now to be in with a chance of winning it!
2007 ’57 Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2.5

Finished in Crystal Grey Metallic (Silver)

Signature gold alloy wheels and blue/black suede interior.

BC Racing Coilovers

Rear Window Spoiler

Front Lip and Side Extensions just fitted

Brembo Brakes

77k miles on the clock although the engine mileage is considerably lower than this following a forged engine build in 2014.

Excellent comprehensive service history accompanies the car consisting of an impressive 14 services – a combination of Subaru main dealer and independent.

We will also be giving the car a new MOT ready for the winner!

As previously mentioned, a full forged engine rebuild was performed in 2014 by the Scooby Clinic at a cost of over £8500.

This involved the rebuild of the engine and associated work, supply and fit of forged internals, a brand new Billet turbo, timing belt replacement, replacement radiator and a remap. The Scooby Clinic remap results in a power output of 367.7bhp. As a result of the engine build service intervals are 5000 miles, the car must be run on V-Power and the correct grade oil must be used as per instructions supplied with the car. A large history file accompanies the car containing receipts for work and maintenance, previous MOTs, parts etc. 2 keys supplied along with book pack, manuals etc.

An upgraded Clifford alarm system has also been fitted for added security.

When do I get my number? – All numbers are allocated at random after all the entries have been received, these are posted onto our Facebook page before the draw.

How do you do the draw? – The draw is done live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winner.

When is the draw? – The draw takes place a day or 2 after all the entries are sold. Failing to sell all the entries the draw takes place on 23/08!

Competition Details:

The live draw takes place once we sell the maximum amount of entries for the competition (1950) If we do not sell all the entries the draw will happen on 23/08 regardless. Everyone will be allocated a random number for the draw which will all be shared on Facebook before the draw. By Entering the competition you confirm you have read and agreed to our Terms and conditions, Any Entries that do not comply with our terms and conditions cannot be entered into the draw. To enter our competitions for free click here to download and print our postal entry form. All entries must be sent to 7days Performance, PO Box 100, Attleborough, NR17 2YU before the close of the competition, If entering our competitions either by post or online please ensure you have read and agree to our terms and conditions, if your entries do not comply with the terms they will not be included in the draw. You can watch the draw LIVE on Facebook – Follow our page – 7Days Performance. We will also be posting updates on this competition and future competitions on the page so make sure you are following and our posts are set to show at the top of your newsfeed! All numbers for the draw will be shared on our Facebook page a few days before the LIVE draw

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

Comments

• LizB62
    LizB62 Posts: 4,769 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 25 June 2019 at 10:56PM
    Options
    Hi - do you know what the exact competition name is that needs to be put on the form for the free entry route?

I ask because there was a comp like this a month or so ago (run by a different company) for a Nissan Figaro and they rejected every single free entry as the name of the competition that people wrote on their postcards didn't exactly match the wording they wanted (which wasn't specified in their Ts and Cs anywhere)
    And actually, these Ts and Cs look identical to the Nissan Figaro ones... Weird.

Thanks, liz
    Best win ever: Trip to the Galapagos Islands in 2010
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,936 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    LizB62 wrote: »
    Hi - do you know what the exact competition name is that needs to be put on the form for the free entry route?

I ask because there was a comp like this a month or so ago (run by a different company) for a Nissan Figaro and they rejected every single free entry as the name of the competition that people wrote on their postcards didn't exactly match the wording they wanted (which wasn't specified in their Ts and Cs anywhere)
    And actually, these Ts and Cs look identical to the Nissan Figaro ones... Weird.

Thanks, liz

Looks a very cheaply designed website and probably breaks the rules regarding free entries - If the number of paid tickets are sold they say they then have the draw - but the rules basically require that free entry is available all the time the competition is open for paid entries so people should be allowed to submit their postal entries at anytime while the competition is open and be allowed 3 working days for the entry to be received.

There are quite a few of these sites with pay to enter competitions that offer a free entry route just to avoid proper regulation.

(This site looks to take in almost £1,500 for a £1,000 cash prize and take in about twice as much for an x-box system as it is worth)
  • Daphne01
    Daphne01 Posts: 22,145 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wish I'd seen this post before (hand) writing out 10 entries :rotfl:Thanks for the heads up :)
    A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others.

• peterhalo111
    peterhalo111 Posts: 294 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    The thing is, they have free entry option because they must. But I will bet with anyone that free entries are throwed away straight to the bin.
  • Comping_Rich
    Comping_Rich Posts: 21,048 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    The thing is, they have free entry option because they must. But I will bet with anyone that free entries are throwed away straight to the bin.

They publish the entry lists along with draw numbers on their facebook page. Just been looking for the M2 competition, which they are drawing later this morning, and my name is there, I entered via post.

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
    Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• Batfink78
    Batfink78 Posts: 23 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I've won twice with this company so far. A 75" TV and a DJI Mavic Drone bundle.
  • ROBDOLPHIN66
    ROBDOLPHIN66 Posts: 1,397 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    They publish the entry lists along with draw numbers on their facebook page. Just been looking for the M2 competition, which they are drawing later this morning, and my name is there, I entered via post.

It looks dodgy to me and publishing a list does not seem to guarantee that you will actually be entered.
    Even if you were not on the list, they could just claim that they had not received your (postal) entry.

But, I will say that I have my doubts that postal entries for ITV etc or free online radio entries are given as much chance as paid ones.
    Where's my tinfoil hat gone?
  • rwgray
    rwgray Posts: 554 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have my doubts that postal entries for ITV etc or free online radio entries are given as much chance as paid ones. Where's my tinfoil hat gone?

ITV-style comps are the one instance where I'd be pretty confident of a fair deal for everyone. After all, they've been very publicly penalised in the past, and they went on to spend a great deal of money on getting it right. Postal entries can either be run through automated sorting equipment which logs entry details and your contact details without anyone having to manually enter them - or they can even be shipped en masse overseas for staff to process by hand where the labour is cheaper (it's in the T&Cs).

Now I'm not sure if I want the car...

Rich.x
  • Didoow
    Didoow Posts: 402 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    does it state anywhere that the "maximum" number includes (or not) the free entries?
    "The live draw takes place once we sell the maximum amount of entries for the competition"
    if it doesn't, I wouldn't be happy if I bought a ticket, thinking I had a one in a certain amount chance of winning and if it does, I can't see them lasting long if all the specific number of entries are taken up with free ones
    I'm thinking the bin for the free ones too
  • Didoow
    Didoow Posts: 402 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Batfink78 wrote: »
    I've won twice with this company so far. A 75" TV and a DJI Mavic Drone bundle.

well done
    I'd be interested to know if everyone who's entered via the free route and is on here, has seen their name on the lists for all the entries they've sent off - and how many in each comp are free ones.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure