Swagbucking into 2017

Options

Comments

• kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    JadieH wrote: »
    So yesterday I saw an instant survey advertising 109SB.
    It was a weird short one, that asked me if they offered me 50p I could take it or could choose to take some the next day, whatever I chose to take the next day would gain interest. It asked how much I would wait to take, and then asked me how likely I thought it would be I would get the money.

The survey then assured me I would get the money the next day, and wouldn't need to do anything to get it. The survey ended and I only received 19sb. I just assumed I would get SB today that would make up the value of what was advertised.

I've heard nothing! Anyone else get this one??

I had this on about Monday, but it said I'd have to wait a week for the additional points.
  • kazzybabes
    kazzybabes Posts: 341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Ive just had a search win but it keeps saying I am entering the code wrongly (I'm not) has this happened to anyone else before? Also think its forcing me to update my apps as none worked today saying not authorized ��
  • avian946
    avian946 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    Paypal is always a bad buy but at the moment it is even worse than usual, for the same price you could get two £5 gift cards for Amazon, M&S, Mastercard or Starbucks and still have 360 sb left over (almost £3 towards the next £5).

yeah i thought about this but spending money in starbucks is just wasteful, im aiming to save the money to contribute to savings for my holiday to the US next year, im hopeful that with an hour of work in my morning commute i could rack up at least a couple of hundred by next march.

Hopefuly this time next year i will have at least 200 instead of having drunk alot of coffee or buying rubbish from amazon lol.

one thing i was a bit unsure of though is the mastercard code, as it is a prepaid card number would i not be limited as to what i can do with it? as far as i am aware online you cant split purchases between card numbers, would i not have to buy products that were exactly £5.00??

hopefully someone who uses the mastercard codes can clarify how they use them to get the best from them
    LBM 01/12/2015 (roughly) | Debts at Highest £9128.00 | Current Debt £0.00!!!!!:beer::j:money:

DEBT FREE DATE 01/01/2018

MFW Journey | 08/03/2019 - £60,325.00 | Target MF date 08/03/2029
  • Jaffa_pig
    Jaffa_pig Posts: 190 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    avian946 wrote: »
    yeah i thought about this but spending money in starbucks is just wasteful, im aiming to save the money to contribute to savings for my holiday to the US next year, im hopeful that with an hour of work in my morning commute i could rack up at least a couple of hundred by next march.

Hopefuly this time next year i will have at least 200 instead of having drunk alot of coffee or buying rubbish from amazon lol.

one thing i was a bit unsure of though is the mastercard code, as it is a prepaid card number would i not be limited as to what i can do with it? as far as i am aware online you cant split purchases between card numbers, would i not have to buy products that were exactly £5.00??

hopefully someone who uses the mastercard codes can clarify how they use them to get the best from them

I redeem my points for MasterCard gift cards, then send myself a request for payment from PayPal for the gift card amount (using a different email account) and pay it with the MasterCard gift card. PayPal charge a small fee, but it still works out better pence per SB point than getting a PayPal gift card.
  • Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    A new Swag Board starts April 10th
    http://www.swagbucks.com/swago
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've not managed to get any ads on EngageMeTV since they switched from Flash to JW player yesterday. How's everyone else?
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • juliesg
    juliesg Posts: 1,362 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Happygreen wrote: »
    I've not managed to get any ads on EngageMeTV since they switched from Flash to JW player yesterday. How's everyone else?

mines the best its been for ages
  • Spoon2
    Spoon2 Posts: 119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Happygreen wrote: »

It's been slow to deliver ads - took a little while to have an ad but it's working for me now on the app trailers one - I am at 0.7 SB! Seem to be coming in regularly now it's started
  • Super_Trouper
    Options
    Daily Crave not working for me again this morning and Chrome incognito mode doesn't get around it today. I guess that 1SB I got from it working yesterday broke the bank yesterday!
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 7 April 2017 at 9:28AM
    Options
    Today's To Do List bonus:
    1sb One To Do
    5sb Complete

Incognito mode doesn't seem to do much except create a fresh set of cookies and clean cache.

Haven't come across JW Player, using engagemetv from a saved link, not clicking through frpm Adsense's start page, and start it in a seperate browser before any other vids are being played on my connection.

Getting different ncraves showing depending on which browser I'm using.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure