Kitchenaid 175 with free Knife Set, Book & Chopping boards £399

Options
I am treating myself to a kitchenaid for Christmas and these are a bargain!

Various colours reduced to £399 with a free Knife Block Set, Cook Book and chopping board.

https://www.ecookshop.co.uk/ecookshop/product.asp?pid=5KSM175PSBMS
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Wanderingpomm
    Options
    They are £274 on ao.com & Hughes. Currys have the cream one
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,934 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    They are £274 on ao.com & Hughes. Currys have the cream one

Thats the dicontinued 150 model, this is the 175.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • elaineruk
    Options
    I've had a Kenwood for 10 years and am very happy with it - which are better - kenwood's or kitchen aid?
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,934 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    elaineruk wrote: »
    I've had a Kenwood for 10 years and am very happy with it - which are better - kenwood's or kitchen aid?

I am replacing my old kenwood with a kitchenaid.

Its all the attachments that I am more excited about that I will actually use and ditching all the kenwood ones that just clutter up my cupboard. I want the 3 pasta makers, the meat mincer, ravioli maker and the sifter and scale.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure