Options
2»

Comments

• flower11
    flower11 Posts: 110 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 16 December 2017 at 12:56PM
    Options
    Free for three days starting tomorrow (17-19 December 2017) Amazon Kindle download - usual price £4.45

Burn by Paul Slatter

To coincide with the release of Rock Solid, the second in his Vancouver Series, Paul is doing a one day promo on Amazon for his first novel Burn.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Burn-Vancouver-Mr-Paul-Slatter/dp/1542712424/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1513417740&sr=8-4&keywords=paul+slatter

A beautiful woman's spine is broken as she watches her boyfriend burn to death out on a creek, and Daltrey, a young detective, wants to know why.

With the help of a legendary but aging private detective, an unwitting supermodel, and a host of others lurking in the mayhem of Vancouver's seedy underbelly, Daltrey hunts a psychopath through webs of prostitution, deception, and savage violence.

Dark, undeniably funny, Burn is a tale of revenge and the elusive fantasies driving its hero’s, villains, and strange tag alongs.

Paul Slatter presents a portrait of the lies, hilarious perversions, and raw psychotic impulses at the heart of modern life in a too-close-for-comfort romp that keeps us laughing on every page.

Any promotions he runs are usually aimed at the US, but in this digital age and as his humour was definitely born in London I thought I would share this with everyone here :)

Hope I have the right forum!
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,895 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    If you would like email updates on Freebies and reductions, this is a good site

https://www.bookbub.com/home/
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • Captain_Rampage
    Options
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Enemies-Foreign-Domestic-Trilogy-Book-ebook/dp/B004JF4L98/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1525814174&sr=1-1&keywords=matt+bracken

£0.00 to buy Kindle Edition

"BULLETS RAIN DOWN UPON A PACKED FOOTBALL STADIUM, killing dozens, and triggering a panic stampede which leads to a thousand more deaths. A police marksman kills the sniper, a mentally unbalanced Desert Storm veteran holding a smoking assault rifle. It's an open and shut case, or so America is led to believe...

In the aftermath of the stadium massacre, an outraged public demands an end to the threat posed by assault rifles, and Congress passes emergency legislation banning their private possession. American gun owners have one week to turn in their semi-automatic rifles, or face mandatory five year federal prison terms.

Jimmy Shifflett, the alleged stadium sniper, is linked to a shadowy "gun club" in southeastern Virginia, which the FBI believes is a cover for a secret right wing militia terror group. Those who knew Shifflett the best don't believe he was a member of any militia, or that he was guilty of the horrific mass murder.

But if he didn't fire the "assault rifle" into the stadium, who did, and why?

A small band of Virginians, thrown together by fate, is forced to undertake a desperate odyssey through a minefield of government blackmail, official deception and covert death squads, to discover the truth behind the stadium massacre, and save their own lives."
  • William_Rhys
    Options
    Hey, new posting, but love big time reader and wanted to give something back.

Just stumbled across a free book offer on amazon about Bitcoin, Just read it and for once it’s not some get rich quick book. Good if you want to understand it all, particularly now the exchange rate has dropped so low

The books called bitcoin: everything you need to know by the 10 minute guru . I can’t post links unfortunately as they are worried about spam but worth a quick search
  • superzero89
    Options
    amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DVPPD3H

"We are putting an end to the poorly researched quiz books of the past. Brown's Publishers are proud to produce a quiz book series, containing factually correct questions and answers.

Volume 1 in our 'General Knowledge Quiz Book' series contains 150 pot luck quizzes and 2250 questions. In this series, the questions are pot luck and not categorised by subject matter. We believe this makes each and every quiz suitable for everyone.

In the eBook version, there is a link directly to the answers on each quiz. This makes it easy and convenient to move between them.

Brown's General Knowledge series is family friendly and contains questions across all topics and difficulty levels. Pick up and play at home or in the office, or take the e-book copy with you on long journeys. There's always time for one more quiz!"
  • spittingllama
    Options
    Here’s a free children’s book called hey Hilde. About a capuchin monkey.
    amazon.co.uk/Hey-Hilde-Capuchin-Monkey-Books-ebook/dp/B07DTFZ22Q/
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Here’s a free children’s book called hey Hilde. About a capuchin monkey.
    amazon.co.uk/Hey-Hilde-Capuchin-Monkey-Books-ebook/dp/B07DTFZ22Q/

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hey-Hilde-Capuchin-Monkey-Books-ebook/dp/B07DTFZ22Q/
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure