New Product Testing Freebie Sites guide discussion

Options

Comments

• Wayneybabe
    Options
    Hey folks

Been using ppoc and amarate.me for some time, got a bunch of freebies and earned a few £. Are there any others that are genuine?

Thanks
  • VeraP
    VeraP Posts: 53 Forumite
    Options
    I received an email in August from Grounded asking me to test an eye product. I had to purchase it from Amazon (for £17), email them my order number, use it and then leave a review. After that, I would be refunded.

I have done all above steps, contacted them several times but they just ignore my emails, messages on Facebook, etc.

What can I do now?
  • kryton666
    kryton666 Posts: 158 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Got an e-mail from UK Competitions as I entered a review & keep(posted on mse comp forum) for a hotpoint washing machine.It said 'you were not a winner' but went on to say this 'As a previous participant in our product testing competitions, we’re writing to you today to notify you of a further round of testing, which you’ve been selected to participate in.'
    Is this usual/legit?
    T's & c's seem different from what i remember saying i could be billed for the machine & also saying in e-mail(not in t's & c's) not fitted & i must deal with my old washing machine(being on my own i don't think i could move it).
    Any thoughts on how/whether to proceed?
  • starsandstripes
    Options
    New Insiders panel looking for 100 people to try out Nestle's OptiFibre Digestive Aid.
    https://www.theinsidersnet.com/en-gb/campaigns/info/35980/nestleoptifibre.htm
  • starsandstripes
    Options
    Applications open until March 2nd
  • Paranoia32
    Options
    Hi every1!i dont know how u guys manage to become a product testers,i was applying everywhere where i could,but never got even 1 product ever send out to me for testing, i honestly dont understand how so many people manage to do it?Is there some special web sites or something ?its really annoying as ive seen soo many posts about it and reviews,but no matter what i just cant get even chocolate bar for testing!!! Can somebody help me here please xx
  • Bexm
    Bexm Posts: 455 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I'm a member of quite a few product testing sites but the only ones that are sending me anything are boots review panel and argos testers.
    Both I signed up to years ago when they were recruiting but I have received 100s and 100s of pounds worth of stuff to test! 
    The best has got to be a cordless hoover, a corded hoover, air purifier, lots of aromatherapy products, loads of face/body lotions and potions and a hair straightener! 

My advice is just Google Google Google, sign up for everything and one day you will strike lucky! 
  • MrsB2000
    MrsB2000 Posts: 32 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Sorry, I can't find a thread for this topic anywhere. And sorry if  this is in the wrong place.
    I was wondering if anyone else is a Philips Product Tester. Is it worth a join?
    Philips Product Tester - Home 
  • MrsB2000
    MrsB2000 Posts: 32 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I did just start a thread asking this question ~ I didn't see this thread ~ Anyway
    I was wondering if anyone else is a Philips Product Tester. Is it worth a join?
    Philips Product Tester - Home 
  • need_an_answer
    need_an_answer Posts: 2,812 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've been with Philips for a good few years....Ive mainly had steam irons or generators but a few years back i had an ironing board and one of those hair removal guns.
    Nothing in recent times but the tests do look like they are coming back and there seem a fair few to register in.
    Its worth joining but you need to check if tests are available as they dont automatically email or contact you if new tests become available...then its up to you to apply and see if you get the product.

From memory the questions they ask are not difficult to answer and unlike some of these companies that send you quite expensive things to test they dont ask for any payment and you are free to keep the product.
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21 2020 -5 2021 -4 2022
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family