Boots Advent Calendar waiting list is now open

Options
https://www.boots.com/no7-inspiration-and-advice/no7-waiting-list

Join the waiting list...
for 24 hour early access to shop the No7 Beauty Calendar. We don't have many, so get your name on the list to avoid missing out... and did we mention last year's sold out in just 3 days!
PS – look out for 1 of 7 golden tickets hidden inside your calendar for a chance to win £700 worth of No7 goodies.
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Figgi
    Figgi Posts: 280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    There are 100,000 this year
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Is it worth it, or mere hype to stir up FOMO?
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • beyond_skint
    Options
    Totally worth it!! I loved mine last yr. I still have lots left from last yrs
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Totally worth it!! I loved mine last yr. I still have lots left from last yrs
    So you didn't use all the contents over 10 months...do you intend to?
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,624 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    TBH I bought one in 2017 and still haven't used everything up from it, so although it looks great, I definitely don't NEED it and won't be buying another!!
  • Figgi
    Figgi Posts: 280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Limited to one per order online and two per order Instore
  • Jacman
    Options
    I followed everything, i thought it was all going well, Boots took the £42 from my account, i was told to wait for a text to tell me when it was ready for collection at my nearest branch. On the day of release I was sent a message to say there was a hold up. Yesterday I emailed them as I was still waiting, got a reply to say lost in the post and they would refund me the £42.00 and take off the points I was given!! It is now too late to even try and get one in a Boots. I am disgusted with their customer services, if I hadn't emailed them I would still be waiting to hear it was ready for collection at my local branch .
    Has anyone else had a problem!! One very disgusted and disappointed customer!!
  • Christine_Bacon
    Options
    Loved mine last year!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills