PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Has the simple living thread disappeared?

Options
Hi all

I’ve been reading this from the beginning this week and really enjoying it. Tonight when I tried to move forward a page on my iPad as I had it open from earlier, I received an invalid thread message.

I now can’t find it :(

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Pages go missing all the time. You get used to it.
  • JIL
    JIL Posts: 8,693 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    It's not something I will get used to, I think it's really disappointing. There was so much information on the simple living thread and the other threads that have also joined them in the abyss that I sometimes question, why more cannot be done to prevent this happening. I fully understand this is a free board, however not so long ago there was problems logging in and the look of the board has been changed. So it makes me wonder why this could not be fixed at the same time perhaps?
  • emiai
    emiai Posts: 1,253 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Options
    Really gutted about this one vanishing :(
    Wishing you all good luck!
    Oldstyle moneysaving addict
  • maryb
    maryb Posts: 4,661 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes it went a bit quiet for a while but then it seemed to burst into life again and was very interesting
    It doesn't matter if you are a glass half full or half empty sort of person. Keep it topped up! Cheers!
  • RicardaRacoon
    Options
    I'm quite sad / dissapointed it has vanished and all these great imputs are lost. I guess we best start a new one then and go on from scratch. Basically the board decided to declutter our tread....
    Fashion on the Ration 2022: 5/66 coupons used: yarn for summer top 5 /
    Note to self, don't buy yarn!
  • KDF
    KDF Posts: 33 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks everyone, i!!!8217;ve spotted the new one but it is sad that the old one won!!!8217;t be re instated, I!!!8217;d enjoyed reading it up to about page 35 and there was some very useful info contained with in it
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure