Options

Comments

• Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :o

More mobile today, will rest the foot as much as possible as tomorrow we go to see Count Arthur Strong :j Luckily Fourp booked tickets when they first came out so we have stalls seats with leg room :T
    Night in Premier Inn too :o
    Hopefully I can go shopping if I get there early & then rest foot until we have to go to theatre :)

Really pleased with house booked in Tenby - it has cheered us up no end :D Plus friends coming too & Fourp & his mate have bagged the bunk beds :eek::eek::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Bestest Llovelies - sorry I'm out the loop & wish everyone well :A

Snap, keep getting better and come back into the loop when you are ready.
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Was someone saying the Robinson's website wasn't working? It is for me. Perhaps try a different browser?

Did someone say there is a way to get them totally free please?
  • bargainqueen8
    bargainqueen8 Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I bet there are glitches that get missed as no one really wombles from Ts anymore now the brand match gets taken off at till.

And I never do a "normal" shop in there so no chance of picking up any misprices for me. :(

I wasn't sure if the SpecK was Adsa as the date seemed too "new" for that big glitch. :rotfl: Think you are right...
    i think there was a fb promo and we got loads of the specialk cereal bars carnt remember if cereal was in that to or one of t`s multi buy glitches involved sk but its prob about 5 years ago we had those i think.:o
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    OK, I have a problem.

We have 200 + DVDs and abput 150 CDs They are currently on a swivel shelf but really need to get rid of that and find a different way of storing them, ideally so we can still see what we have and access them quickly.

Been looking at the Really Useful 18 litre boxes but would need around 7 and would cost £64 (didn't even look at the postage) from the cheapest source I can find.

So, does anyone have a better idea please? They will have to go into the spare room.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • bargainqueen8
    Options
    Poppea wrote: »
    Can someone help me as to what constitutes a 'supermarket' on TCB. I'm thinking of getting the toilet roll from a poundshop (with the 50p cb). Do you think that would be accepted?

TIA:)

dont know about poundshops but i have claimed from heron and home bargains before.
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    [SIZE=+1]ms-money-penny was yesterday's smartest player![/SIZE] star.gif

:D:D

21 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

[SIZE=+0]Today's Topic (Thursday): World : UK

[/SIZE]30530540_2097692570248089_450363347374134656_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=853d494ccb840f7023a532d748b51adf&oe=5B6CA3BE
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    i think there was a fb promo and we got loads of the specialk cereal bars carnt remember if cereal was in that to or one of t`s multi buy glitches involved sk but its prob about 5 years ago we had those i think.:o

Yes I got loads of cereal bars and hardly ate any of the "moments" ones even when newer they tasted like cardboard no one liked them. :o I posted about them last year as was thinking of putting out for the birds but the chocolate ones ended up in the compost as someone kindly posted they were not suitable.

I wasn't sure if the cereal box was from the same glitch. Not sure if it's clear the BB date is 2014. :eek: So yes 5 years ago sounds about right, I think that box was rescued from my mite infestation in what was my bathroom if anyone remembers that. :rotfl:

Funny that the mites or what ever they were never went for the SpecK wonder if trying to tell me something. :eek:
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Showing ending today, 5 for £3.00 soup multi
    97 showing on Mysupmarket

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda/bundle-776320_2361016.html

Heinz NAS soups 89p each v Morries 5 for £3.00 offer
    25p each after APG

Heinz 400g soups 95p each v Morries 5 for £3.00 offer
    19p each after APG

Heinz Cup a Soups £1.07 each v Sainsbobs £1.00
    43p a box after APG

(Some on 2 for £2.00 Tesco/Morries - would have to buy in 10s and check websites for varieties)

Batchelors Cup a Soups £1.07 each v 2 for £2.00 Tesco
    Would have to buy 10s
    43p a box after APG

Baxters Favourites Soups £1.07 each v Tesco & Sainsbobs 75p each
    (check websites for varieties, don't rely on Mys)
    20.5p each after APG

Crosse & Blackwell (green can) 79p each v 68p in Waities
    42p each after APG

Crosse & Blackwell Best of British Soups £1.07 each v Tesco 4 for £3.00 offer
    Would have to buy 20 and no more than 10 of one flavour
    c.20.5p each after APG

Ainsley Harriott Cup a Soups £1.00 each v 50p in Tesco
    Check Tesco website for varieties, six showing on Mys

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/search?query=ainsley%20harriott

4p a box after APG :j

Heinz Big Soups/Heinz Weight Watchers/Batchelors Slim Cup a Soups !!!8211; no good comparisons

Check price at till/offer comes off. Don't shop too early or SEL showing offer. Chance yet for any/all to drop onto rollback today.

Sums need to be checked :o

as far as I can see only 3 in T as others oos Ainsley- will test later but results not til 5 ish
  • pk04
    pk04 Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options

I remember that one, you were supposed to be able to print one voucher but you could do it everyday. That was just before I found the Elite so 2012 I would say.

I think the boxes of Special K were in T, 3 for £2 rather than 3 for 2. I remember losing money on that one as my parents ended up nabbing most of them from me :rotfl:
    There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne ... Bette Davis
  • bargainqueen8
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Yes I got loads of cereal bars and hardly ate any of the "moments" ones even when newer they tasted like cardboard no one liked them. :o I posted about them last year as was thinking of putting out for the birds but the chocolate ones ended up in the compost as someone kindly posted they were not suitable.

I wasn't sure if the cereal box was from the same glitch. Not sure if it's clear the BB date is 2014. :eek: So yes 5 years ago sounds about right, I think that box was rescued from my mite infestation in what was my bathroom if anyone remembers that. :rotfl:

Funny that the mites or what ever they were never went for the SpecK wonder if trying to tell me something. :eek:

how could we forget the bathroom incident.:rotfl:.i only remember it was that long as it was around the time i had a op and wasnt allowed to do anything so had to send my less than willing oh to get things.the magnum ice lollies come to mind for those multi glitches and lurpack was good one.:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure