State Pension forecast now updated for 2018-19

Options
If anyone is interested the online state pension forecast has now been updated with this years figures.

Comments

• bioboybill
    bioboybill Posts: 3,427 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes, the amount has been updated, but my national insurance record for the last tax year still isn't showing. When do they update that?
  • Sipowicz
    Sipowicz Posts: 60 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Not been updated for me! Mind you, if it's done alphabetically I'll be at the back of the queue!
  • Silvertabby
    Silvertabby Posts: 9,061 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    bioboybill wrote: »
    Yes, the amount has been updated, but my national insurance record for the last tax year still isn't showing. When do they update that?

Bit early for that - HMRC will have to wait for your employer to submit their year end returns first.
  • TcpnT
    TcpnT Posts: 277 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options

Usually takes a few months
  • Asghar
    Asghar Posts: 433 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options

The State Pension forcast has been updated to show this years increase of 3%.

The National Insurance record is usually updated much later, I think around October time.
  • minty777
    minty777 Posts: 398 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    They've added the 3% but not the extra year yet
  • marlot
    marlot Posts: 4,938 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 9 April 2018 at 4:36PM
    Options
    Yes, my wife is still getting "2016-17 Year is not full". She paid the class 2 rate back in January. Hopefully it'll be added soon.

My 2016-17 year showed full back in about September, as I recall (normal PAYE)
  • drumtochty
    drumtochty Posts: 440 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    You have to chase HMRC to transferr the money to the DWP if you have paid Class 2 contributions.
  • Simple_Soul
    Options
    marlot wrote: »
    Yes, my wife is still getting "2016-17 Year is not full". She paid the class 2 rate back in January. Hopefully it'll be added soon.

My 2016-17 year showed full back in about September, as I recall (normal PAYE)

I paid class 3 (voluntary NICs) in December (money taken from my bank account on 16th January by HMRC), & like your wife still getting " 2016/17: year not full".

Chased HMRC by phone twice, they said that they would pass the issue to their back-office. The second time they said they would email them again.

I plan to ring them at the end of every month. But does anyone know if this is normal?
    I asked HMRC if it was, and they said no, it should have been updated by now (but they said that 2 months ago).
  • marlot
    marlot Posts: 4,938 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Its happened automatically in previous years, and I've never had to chase them. I've not chased yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure